1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am working on this site , do you think i would succeed?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wearise, Jun 14, 2013.

Hello friends some time ago i posted about my idea of making a educational site on here.
    Many friends commented and encouraged and gave suggestions!
    Now i want to show you my progress and would like to get suggestions what i lack .

also i am a bit hasty person and that loose interest very soon if i do not see results, this is the reason i have not been successful till now!

but this time i have decided to be patient and work on the site for some longer time.
    http://studyingly.com

check the site here and also tell me how much time should i nurture a site before i start seeing actual results! By actual results i mean not necessarily money but means if i see some visits etc on site it would hint m that its going to be successful right?

I would heartily love to follow any of your suggestions!

wearise, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  2. erezson

erezson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if you know Waze, the Israeli app that was just sold to Google for $1.3B but many investors refused to invest in them. When you don't get investment it means that the investor doesn't trust you or your product.

If you are not sure about what you're doing - don't do it.
    If you are sure - then what does it matter if we think you will succeed or not..

erezson, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  3. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, you didn't reveal any valuable informations.. Are you doing SEO?? Do you have traffic?? Do you have any backlinks?? How did you monetize it??... No one can tell can you make money by seeing only design of your site..

VukasinI, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  4. vpsguru

vpsguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi

You must work so much, then, you have great things for selling. If you now that your theme on website are mostly crucial for future of world and people need that, then you are on good way.

You must work hard to achieve quality.

vpsguru, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  5. wearise

wearise Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to promote it in yahoo answers a little bit and what about seo ?
    i do not know much about seo! means if i search on net there is so much to digest!

wearise, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  6. ActiveFrost

ActiveFrost Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ever heard of punctuation?

ActiveFrost, Jun 14, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  7. korneker

korneker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    First of all when you begin to built a website you must know very well the idea and the niche on which you will start working on. You must study the competition and to see if you can be on the first page on google search fo your keywords, because you must set some keyword that are searched on google.
    Also I see that you have just a few articles. You must post articles every day and also promote them on social media. Make more articles and try to make them SEO with keywords.
    Then look for blogs with an appropriate subject and post comments and let your links there so making backlinks.
    And finally but the most important monetize your site (adsense, amazon, clickbank etc.)
    Good work!

korneker, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  8. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!

Been to your site and read your latest post.
    Honestly, i think you need more content and better punctuation. Like what Active Frost said.
    Quote from your website:
    It is believed that electrical charge produces a field around it positive charge makes a field away from it and negative charge makes a field towards it. Now any charge which comes in contact of this field experiences a force on it.

What you should be looking at is a clear and simple explanation, not something vague. What you want is people to come to your site to learn! So you need to actually teach something, so talking about the subject on a very general basis is not something that people would be looking for. I am no physics expert, so i will definitely will no understand a thing you are talking about when you write things like this:

Quote from your website:
    Lines coming out of positive charge and going inside a negative charge!

Dont be shy when you share your knowledge! (And my suggestion is to get someone to edit your posts before you post. You know, to edit your language a little and put in a few commas.)

Howard Lim, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  9. thetabcompany

thetabcompany Active Member

Best Answers:
    Needs a better and easier navigation.

thetabcompany, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  10. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    if you loose interest quickly you will never succeed in the Internet industry. You must be consistent and persist, that's the only way to go. personally i think that blog will die soon, because the niche doesn't attract people and the content is not good enough. you better write professional content and change your theme.

Mark Berger, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  11. Ted Reka

Ted Reka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter what any of us say, believing yourself is the first key of success, not only in online money making but in everything in your life.

Ted Reka, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  12. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    totally agree dude. this is the first step to do well ;)

Mark Berger, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  13. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    You site look simple like other new blogs created by newbies, it has less content too, however, if you post actively then you would get benefit from SEO as well.

SERPpoint, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  14. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, but remember to post things that have Good Value often. Don't go post things that make people more confused. It doesn't help. Good Value = Good Reputation

Howard Lim, Jun 22, 2013 IP