1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

aaand my reconsideration request accepted

Discussion in 'SEO' started by amber.long83, Jun 10, 2013.

I started my website 2 month before.. i did hard fb market .. not even indexed on google but i got 4000+ UV per day from facbook only .. google banned me bcz of spam policy. i removed google analytics and apply reconsideration my website .. now it indexed :)

don't use analytics if you are doing FB marketing for new site ..

amber.long83, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  2. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow! I'm using analytics for this purpose but I've never faced this problem. However thanks, I'll take care about this for the future work.

alexandrubitca, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you just started your site 2 months ago. google needs more time to gather enough data and to decide whether to ban a site or not. your site might have been in sandbox which is typical for new sites with massive initial marketing attempt.

also, it takes a good deal of time, sometimes weeks before google gets to your reconsideration request. considering your site was started 2 months ago, its not possible for google to ban your site, get the reconsideration request, and make a decision on the request within that period of time.

my guess is, you were sandboxed and just got out of sandbox. removing analytics and thinking that it was an issue is just a co-incidence.

sultanofseo, Jun 12, 2013 IP
    Patricianian likes this.
  4. IEmailer.com

IEmailer.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As mentioned by sultan above, this is just a coincidence.. and if you're already getting 4k+ UV's p/d from FB, don't bother with SEO.. That's about 120K UV's p/m you're getting on average from FB. Hope they are kinda targeted visitors :)

IEmailer.com, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  5. visar

visar Active Member

Best Answers:
    how many days it took u to reconsider site? my site http://vijaykudal.info got banned and still waiting after 2 weeks

visar, Jul 1, 2013 IP