1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I apply photoshop styles to Arabic fonts?? Please Help!

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by nshamy, May 2, 2013.

Greetings I am new here .. could you please tell me how to apply any photoshop style i liked to an arabic title for example in a short arabic film .. i really need to use the style but not on english!! many thanks in advance

nshamy, May 2, 2013 IP
  2. Norebbo

Norebbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should be able to edit it (and apply styles) just as you could with any other type of font. Can you be more specific? What kind of error(s) are you getting?

Norebbo, May 2, 2013 IP
  3. tinbusus

tinbusus Peon

Best Answers:
    what format is your type in currently? If you add the styles in PS and save it as a PSD, you can import it back into you r NLE

tinbusus, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  4. xira

xira Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ahlan u salam, First you need a TT, OTF or PFM font and install it into your system, this way Photoshop can see it and you can use it. After Photoshop is up and running and your font is available, you'll have to rasterize the font. Soon as you go into the Filter menu and choose one, it will say just that. What it means is, after you apply the filter you can't edit the text again. Since you're using it for a file title, I doubt the need to edit it will be a problem. In order to use Arabic in Photoshop, you'll need a Middle East version of the software. If you don't have it, you can still use Photoshop, but you'll have to type the words in backwards.
    Good luck

xira, Jun 12, 2013 IP