1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Guest Posts

Discussion in 'Services' started by Froggie, Jun 11, 2013.

Please read carefuly, if you do not, I will discard your pm.
    I am preparing a major SEO campaign and I am lookin for multiple SEO experts to help me out (there is a lot of work). One of the items I would like to tackle is guest posts, if this is a service you offer, I need the following from you

All blogs MUST be real estate

1. Indicate if the blog is Canadian related
    2. Price if you write the article
    3. Price if I write the article
    4. Turn around time in posting the article
    5. Blog URL (this is essential, I dont want multiple people posting same)
    6. Domain Authority
    7. PR of the blog
    8. Do you own the blog/network or is this external

Answer all the questions or dont bother with any, please and thank you

Froggie, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  2. omthoke

omthoke Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Froggie, I'd be interested to work with you, but I didn't understand your intentions here.

Are you looking for those who run real estate blogs and directly help you get those guest posts published easily, or are you looking for someone who is highly experienced in the guest posting process.

If you're looking for an expert, I'd like to discuss things further, because while i do own several blogs, none of them actually have good authority in realty niche, and I'd need to pitch ideas to bloggers.

I'm ready to write the articles alone, or write + pitch + get the posts approved, or any of the combination. Will send price quotes through PM once you clarify my doubts.

Thanks,
    Om

omthoke, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  3. Froggie

Froggie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am looking for both, I simply want high quality articles on high authority blogs, doesnt matter if someone owns it or they can convince the owner to post it,
    Yes please provide me with those lists and price and we ccan go from there. thank you

Froggie, Jun 11, 2013 IP