1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to help in facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Mohammad sadaqat, Jun 10, 2013.

I want to increase my friends at Facebook also fans on my facebook page .Have you any idea how i can easily increase it thanks

Mohammad sadaqat, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  2. Jaden Alvin

Jaden Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are website where you can exchange like for a like and also there are communities and groups on facebook for like exchange and adding friends. Just search the web and you get the websites for getting your page to reach more people, and also send facebook page like request to your friends. Gud luck;)

Jaden Alvin, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  3. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no easy way. Go to other pages on Facebook and make friends with people there. Then give links of your page and ask them to like it. Similarly post interesting good stuff on your page to lure people over to you. By the way your title gives the idea that you want to help the folks at Facebook.

traxport121, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  4. abidaxperts

abidaxperts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be active on Fb and make your page more engaging and interactive. Ask you contact to like you FB page

abidaxperts, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  5. sheigah

sheigah Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had the best response with by inviting friends of my account to like my page. And I do understand that there are limitations beyond a certain point for this method. There is a workaround however.

1)Create a FB account
    2)Add female pics etc to make the account look real
    3)Join "Add me" groups on FB (Search "add me" in FB and look under groups)
    4)Go to said groups and just say something like "I wanna make new friends! Add me guys <3"
    5)Accept all friend requests.
    6)Invite them to like your page.

Voila.

Few things to note : These guys will PM you like craaaazy(you can simply not reply). But accepting friend request as they come in is crucial as this will get more their friends to see that they have added some 'hottie' as a friend getting even more pervs to add you as a friend. If you spend an hour a day posting in about 50-100 "add me" groups, you'd easily get 100-200 friend requests.

-Hope this helps.

sheigah, Jun 13, 2013 IP