1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by theezy, Apr 6, 2013.

Do you like this show?

Its one of my favorite shows on TV at the moment. Im kinda sad this season is over and I kind of expected the season finale to be a little more action packed than it was, but it was still good!

What do you think is going to happen in the next season? Do you think the governor will be killed? :D

theezy, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  2. sarah12

sarah12 Member

Best Answers:
    I like this TV Show.
    i m also waiting for season 4 ..
    It is not easy to kill the Governor he just disappear for a while...

sarah12, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  3. D. Ilean

D. Ilean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Walking Dead is sometimes kind of brilliant. Ugh, I hope the Governor dies soon, but that probably means he's going to live forever (I haven't really brushed up on my TWD comic history).

I read in an article that the next season is going to be about reminding everyone that zombies really are still a dangerous threat. I guess we saw Daryl take out too many zombies this season without breaking a sweat...

D. Ilean, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  4. r3dt@rget

r3dt@rget Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The first season was by far the best season. They packed so much action and survival bits into the show to catch the audience. Now that they have an audience and the show is popular, they have slowed things down a bit to keep the story going and keep people watching. I am really hoping they get back to zombies in the 4th season. If I wanted to watch a show about people killing other people, I could watch every other show. The reason people watch TWD is because it is about zombie survival.

r3dt@rget, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  5. KW802

KW802 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From interviews with Norman Reedus (who plays Daryl Dixon) and producer Gale Anne Hurd, it sounds like zombies will definitely be back for season 4 of The Walking Dead. :cool:

KW802, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  6. Namesta

Namesta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    awesome show, and most defennatly coming back :D

Namesta, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  7. fruzzlies

fruzzlies Member

Best Answers:

I can't image it will end anytime soon. This show is extremely popular. I can't wait for the next season :)

fruzzlies, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  8. Joshuam08

Joshuam08 Member

Best Answers:
    Love the show. One of my friends got me into it and since then I've been a massive fan. Apart from Carl being completely annoying in season 2 from memory, everything is pretty good. :p Daryl is definitely my favourite character. His crossbow - best thing ever. :p

Joshuam08, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  9. Sarahpayne29

Sarahpayne29 Peon

Best Answers:
    Love it ! I am in the UK and I am counting the days to the start of the new season !! Fav show at the moment is Sparticus though, swords and hot men, what more could a geek like me want :)

Sarahpayne29, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  10. KW802

KW802 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Daryl turned out to be the breakout fan favorite when initially he was supposed to be a minor character. I suspect we'll see a lot more of him in season 4.

KW802, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  11. Vincentas

Vincentas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Daryl is one of the best characters there, too bad he tried to reunite with his brother for a looong time..

Vincentas, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  12. AllanD

AllanD Active Member

Best Answers:
    Love the show, glad AMC is playing a marathon this weekend.Can't wait for season 4.

AllanD, Jul 5, 2013 IP