1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Best Addictive Games (.com) // PR1 // Big Potential Arcade

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Magestry, Jun 3, 2013.

Auction was lost with the recent failure, so I'm here to re-post it again!

BestAddictiveGames(.com) is a targeted domain that itself gets thousands of searches, every month! With a little extra work, I'm sure it can get a high rank in no time.

This online arcade is a lightweight Wordpress blog that gathers its games from the MochiMedia network. This means that you do not have to host any games yourself, and thus you save server space and bandwidth.

The website has a legitimate Google Page Rank of 1 (PR1) which will help with any future keywords you aim to target, gaining you that extra reputation to reach the top ranking for your keywords.

SEO is fully set up and the site is all ready to go. It is fully indexed and has been live since 2011. So, you can either continue working on the site and give it the attention it will benefit so much from, or you could renovate it and change what it's about. I personally think that with some effort, the arcade can pick off and starting doing well.

There has been some traffic and earnings, but assume none. The site is ready for ad placement and can be customized easily.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be sending this site in a zip with the MySQL database and the files to the winner for them to set up. I can give basic support, but no guarantee. You are only purchasing the site - don't worry, it's very easy to set up!

Happy Bidding!

Magestry, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  2. Magestry

Magestry Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I thought I closed this thread - but I guess I can't work out how to do it.

I listed this on Flippa and thus need to close this. Thanks.

If you wish to find it, you can search for it on Flippa.

(I assume I'm not allowed to share the link.)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    Magestry, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  3. hiteshischerry

hiteshischerry Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    41.7% - 5
    sir, i need 1 or 2 days more, as i m making place for the site hosting.

hiteshischerry, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  4. hiteshischerry

hiteshischerry Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    41.7% - 5
    sir, i m ready to pay, i hope so the price includes the domain name also.

hiteshischerry, Aug 7, 2013 IP