1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I Earn More ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mojojojo, Jun 10, 2013.

Recently I Leave My job now I am totally confused, What to do to ?
    so I am back to D.P , tell me how i earn .
    I have wallpaper blog, How i earn though wallpaper blog ?
    Thanks

mojojojo, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In order for anyone to advise you we would need to know your training, education, experience and most of all....which fields are you interested in pursuing? Do you wish to *stick* with wallpaper? (please forgive the pun, but I couldn't resist);)

Spoiltdiva, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  3. mojojojo

mojojojo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am computer graduate < and I am master in C and C++ , just opposite of web ,

4. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Very good, now we come to mindset and attitude. (very important) So why did you leave your job?

5. mojojojo

Best Answers:
    Boossssssssssssssss assssssssssssss

VukasinI and Spoiltdiva like this.
  6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Very well put and to the point. I wish you good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.;)

7. erezson

erezson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Funnies discussion ever!
    @mojojojo - Someone told me once that I should think were I want to be in 10 years and then ask myself what do I need to do today to make it happen in 10 years.

If you don't know were you would like to be in 10 years from today, then you should first figure it out

erezson, Jun 10, 2013 IP
    webcosmo likes this.
  8. socialappzone

socialappzone Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could create some C / C+= scripts and sell them on places like hotscripts dot com. There is a market place there for people selling that type of scripts. You might find that you can command a higher price specifically if you target the corporate market selling tools that projects might need to save on development time and costs.

socialappzone, Jun 10, 2013 IP
    mojojojo likes this.
  9. wakey7

wakey7 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you need some quick cash, you could always try and sell the site on flippa. This can be a good way to bring a small cash injection, but it's not renewable unless you make a habit of making and selling sites

If you want to start up an actual online business, look at membership plugins for your site, or perhaps start from scratch, look into providing your services as an offline business. Doing that is a much quicker way to start than Internet Marketing.

I sell mobile sites to small businesses offline and this does really well, and it's a lot quicker to get started just by doing some simple prospecting, like firing out some emails advertising yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    wakey7, Jun 11, 2013 IP
    mojojojo likes this.
  10. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Another way of making money is by promoting somebody else's product. I do not know how good you are at driving traffic to your site, but if you are good at it. You can make a decent income by promoting a product that belongs to somebody. Think of that possibility. It might help you.

Gianni Palazzo, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  11. subtle

subtle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Learn how to speak English and research.

subtle, Jun 12, 2013 IP
    mojojojo likes this.
  12. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Well then, if you think bosses are a pain in the ass then I don't recommend freelancing. Bosses are dicks because they need to be. If they were your friends you'd just spend all day goofing off with them rather than being productive.

I've been in a boss's position and I've seen how it is first hand. People are constantly dicking off, not doing simple tasks you assigned them to do, messing things up, etc. It's frustrating, really.

I know next to nothing about coding excluding web development. I do however know what C++ oriented programmers get paid and if that's true that you are in fact a master, apply to some coding jobs or freelance. As I said though, you're going to meet a lot of pricks and you will get burned a few times in the Freelancing business.

Now some insight if you will.

You see, the major problem with most marketers is all they care about is how to make money... do you know what the problem with this is? No one gives a damn if you make money off your website. Visitors aren't coming to your website because they want to help you make money. Give people a reason to come to your site, to stay on your site, to return to your site and the money will follow.

Don't put so much though into "how do I make money" but rather try to think about "how can I make this a blog that people will enjoy and want to continue coming to?"

coreygeer, Jun 12, 2013 IP
    mojojojo and Arick unirow like this.
  13. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't get to IM with the mentality that you'll just start earning money. It takes time, effort and you have to work smartly. But this is a very good field, start working.

doktu, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  14. HomeDesigner

HomeDesigner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can do lots of things with that, like getting a new job :D
    As for online business, It's going to take some time and effort, I suggest that you get yourself a job in a respectable company, and work online in the same time, once 50% of the revenue is enough to pay your bills, investments ( for your website's Marketing), and covers basic expenses, quit your job and focus on one thing.

good luck

Don't take it personal when a boss is pushing you to work harder, you'll do the same once you become the boss of yourself on your online business.

HomeDesigner, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  15. Amanda103

Amanda103 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    you are good qualified person and for the time being if I were you I would go for freelance jobs and would search on odesk.com, elance.com. Unless I find a good job. I believe that not all bosses are bad. I wish you good job and good luck in future.

Amanda103, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  16. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Offtopic, but i can`t agree more to this vision, totally true. You just have to figure out what you want, wish for it, and make it happen!

webcosmo, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  17. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are ready to learn and put hard work then you must start it, you can go via freelancing, this way you would learn a lot of things too.

SERPpoint, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  18. IFCMarkets

IFCMarkets Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there
    Why won't you try online trading. Forex Trading is one of the best, fastest and most convenient way to earn money. I can also recommend you a book with which help you can easily learn all the nuances of online Forex trading: http://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/about-forex/forex-tutorial... Hope it helps!!!

IFCMarkets, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  19. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    First decide, what you want to do in Life. Job or business?

If you opt for business then look for projects where C,C++ is needed since that is your expertise.

eric_wahlberg, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  20. mojojojo

Best Answers:
    I found but it's opposite of net , I going toward farming ,planning to grow vegetables , and sold it like the packed vegetable in market .

Thanks

both are necessary at this time .c/c++ is my finger and business is my hand.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    mojojojo, Jun 14, 2013 IP