1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying (Expert) - Content Spinner - Needed - English Sentence + Synonym Level

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by LindseyInteractive, May 13, 2013.

Hello,

We are looking for an expert when it comes to "Content Spinning". The person we choose MUST have good English skills, and will need to be able to spin at both SENTENCE and SYNONYM level.

Now, we need to ensure that when ALL the spins are completed they all make sense and all English is intact on all variations.

If you can do this, please get in touch with me with your rate for a standard 450 - 500 word article.

LindseyInteractive, May 13, 2013 IP
  2. pearlshubh

pearlshubh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am an excellent article spinner and have spun content to several levels. I have been spinning article for more than 5 years now! I will definitely give you quality spun content on time. Please check the attachment I have spun. This will give you an idea about the quality of my work. Please consider my application before selecting your service provider.

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Roma.

Attached Files:

pearlshubh, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  3. gogold

gogold Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The best solution for spinning is to get them done by multiple writers. I offer you services of the reliable team. Our writers and proofreaders can help you efficiently. PM me for more information

gogold, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  4. seo.white

seo.white Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I can provide you good quality content as you require that pass Copyscape 100%.

Regards and PM me please.

seo.white, Jun 11, 2013 IP