1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Graphic Portfolio

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by value, Jun 7, 2013.

Hey everyone,

I have a gig I have to interview for next week. The hiring company is asking that I bring in a "copy" of my portfolio that I can leave with them.

Since this position is for a web-based graphic designer, how would you go about creating a copy of your portfolio? Should I put a mini site on a flash drive? Should I print my web designs and web banners on a nice glossy stock in put them in a banner?

I've sent them a link to my online portfolio - so why would they want a copy of it?

Thanks for any response.

value, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  2. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, go to Staples or FedEx Office or whatever and print your designs on nice laminate paper in high quality. Then have them bind then in a presentable flip book. They often want to see how designs look on paper because logos and things aren't always going to be for the web, right? They can go on business cards, letters, banners, etc. Regardless, do what they're asking.

aidanriley629, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  3. satz27

satz27 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just like resume created in MS word, Take a screenshot of your designs, websites using any screenshot software and just drag and drop those screenshots to your MS word and enter some description and take print out. And also mention your website if you have in the resume, They will check it out automatically.

satz27, Jun 9, 2013 IP