1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is better? SEO Clerks or Fiverr?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MJuggs, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have never used any of these websites, but I believe those services might not be crap by themselves (business owners, platform, idea behind them, etc.) but what makes them crap is the kind of deals and poor quality deals found in there.

Mystique, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

and that it's 99.98% crap & 99.98% is something you want for hosting uptime not how crap the seo services are

Revelations-Decoder, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  3. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The responses are funny but I when something is too good to be true, it usually is and I believe that you get what you pay for.

oseymour, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  4. jaminess

jaminess Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a good experience with fiver, but I dont know about seo clercs

jaminess, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  5. Slanw

Slanw Peon

Best Answers:
    Fiverr now have new changes...thay will be bigger....so bigger

Slanw, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  6. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Both of them are not helpful, $5 or $10 is not going to work for you..

If you are using any backlink service and other seo related services then you won't get any benefit.

But there are some services like logo design and other research related works, which you can buy as they don't have direct relation with SEO.

SERPpoint, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  7. razinrazi

razinrazi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seo clerks...fiverr is worthless.

razinrazi, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  8. Paan Muhd

Paan Muhd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I much more prefer seoclerks! Because it gave you chances to feel and get used to bussiness life. Once you try it,it like a drug that you want more to sell and buy service there!

Paan Muhd, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  9. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    And the point of this post is...?

SearchBliss, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  10. Carrol09

Carrol09 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've had mixed success with Fiverr. Some do exactly what they say they will do and other ignore you and then it's almost impossible to get the gig cancelled. Even if you do get a refund - it doesn't go back in your paypal account - it's kept by Fiverr should you want to order another gig.
    I prefer SEOClerks.com now, they specialize in SEO, that's wonderful. There was even a time that I was not satisfied with the work done by one of the sellers, and they gladly refunded my payment.

Carrol09, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  11. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't know much about SEOClerks but Fiverr is totally worthless and mostly it becomes too hard to find some good deals that can have some benefits.

webdev007, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  12. eric campos

eric campos Peon

Best Answers:
    SEOClerks for a number of reasons.

Specialized for SEO
    There are services on SEOClerks that really work and aren't just crap spam for $5. Whitehat, blackhat, grayhat, whatever you are after is there.
    Blog reviews. An entire section available to get reviews on blogs which will actually rank your site within relevant niches using relevant text surrounding your link. This creates buzz and backlinks.
    Tweets. A sponsored tweets section which you can use to build buzz about your product or website
    eBooks, Articles and other sections related to webmaster needs
    Fiverr support is terrible. SEOClerks support is great (I've only contacted them a couple of times but I didn't get a generic macro helpdesk response like Fiverr sent me).
    Want to Buy section on SEOClerks, if you can't find what you need, just create a new WTB. Members are emailed and you get bids. Select whatever quality of worker you want.
    Want to Trade section. If you don't have money, just trade services with another.
    Affiliate for life. Earn 10% of any purchase the people you send them for life. I've already referred about 20 members who purchase often. This is completely passive income for me.
    API. You can use their API to create your own version of SEOClerks on your own domain/website. Going along with #9 above, you can create your own SEO Marketplace without having to worry about offering support, money, etc. There are also a couple of pre-made affiliate store softwares available.

I could go on but I think you get the picture. SEOClerks rocks!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
    eric campos, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  13. flopgakqkj3

flopgakqkj3 Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO Clerks in my opinion

flopgakqkj3, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  14. SBRTechnologies

SBRTechnologies Member

Best Answers:
    If you consider SEO services, I personally think SEO Clerks is potentially better. SEO Clerks is built exclusively for SEO services whereas Fever is not intended to sell SEO services. Seo Clerks is more specialized and comes with faster and easier payment options and good user interface which is missing in Fiverr.

SBRTechnologies, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  15. Kyliemeg

Kyliemeg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have never used SEOClerks but I've used Fiv. quite often and never got much from it but as everyone else said....you get what you pay for.

Kyliemeg, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  16. Robert Ralph

Robert Ralph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Those sites both have something to offer. You are just as likely to get an idiot on SEOClerks as you are on Fiverr. All you can do is try it and see. I have a good people from both sites. It used to be that SEOClerks was better because you can get slightly higher price gigs. But once 5 started letting you order multiple gigs that argument was gone, pretty much.

I like both sites - in fact, I just had some great favicons designed at Fiverr. The 1st person is useless, but the 2nd was very good. So they got four jobs out of me. I wouldn't get that done on Odesk for $5 a bash.

And yes-I do use Odesk too. A lot.

Horses for courses.

Robert Ralph, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  17. schgrv

schgrv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Practically Fiverr.com is heard for being low-priced, outsourced search engine optimization. They cap all sorts of gigs related to SEO and non-SEO. And heaps of other stuff too! SEOClerks is analogous to Fiverr.com but focuses primarily on SEO. That’s why SEOClerks is possibly superior to Fiverr for SEO. Fiverr has given sellers the ability to charge extra for more services for a while now. You can even purchase multiple gigs at once.

schgrv, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  18. mrgoe

mrgoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I`ve used fiverr a lot, got a hang of it and have some gigs that I really enjoy. But I do use seo clerks too and if I`d start today I`d go with fiverr :)

mrgoe, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  19. Robert Ralph

Robert Ralph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are loads of similar sites, Mrgoe - but these two are the best of the bunch. They are both actively updated and are constantly trying to improve the user experience. What more can you ask?

Robert Ralph, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  20. mrgoe

mrgoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like fiverr because it still forces the seller to do an initial bid of 5$. This is what it`s all about. Cheapest price for a service. You get what you pay for, but in terms of the money, even if it`s about pennies, fiverr is cheaper than seo clerks :)

mrgoe, Aug 27, 2013 IP