1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How's my logo?

Discussion in 'Design' started by Jignesh Khatri, May 15, 2013.

?

What do you think about it?

1. Perfect

11.1%
  2. Not perfect but OK

11.1%
  3. Needs improvement

77.8%
    Hello mates,​
    I have made my first logo, please review it. Is it good or not? If not, then please suggest me necessary changes and also provide me tips to create best and attractive logos.​
    Untitled-1.png

Jignesh Khatri, May 15, 2013 IP
  2. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Texture inside text is really not good looking, try to add a gradient effect.

karthimx, May 15, 2013 IP
  3. dontstop

dontstop Active Member

Best Answers:
    For a first logo it's not that bad. But many things can be improved:
    1. The colors don't quite fit.
    2. The font is bad and asymmetric, even the underscore "_" is too long. You need something that looks more serious.
    3. The texture in the text is not good. You should you something simplier. Also, avoid using too fat fonts especially fulfilled with backgrounds.
    4. The text touches the border on its down side, while there is a little space everywhere else.
    5. I don't get the main idea or symbolism of the logo. Is that a crown? So you're a king?

Good luck! :)

dontstop, Jun 8, 2013 IP
    logoesdesign likes this.
  4. Thriftypreneur

Thriftypreneur Member

Best Answers:
    A logo doesn't have to be flashy to be great. Think like a brand. Simplicity can make all the difference.
    Many of the most prominent brands in the world have logos that are simple and easily translatable across different mediums.

For example: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/03/40-excellent-logos-created-with-helvetica/

But, I guess it depends on what your logo is for. Is your logo for a DJ or something?

Thriftypreneur, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  5. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like the font, and color of the font, but rest of the logo should be changed. .

VukasinI, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  6. emptyplate

emptyplate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The text should be placed not as asymmetric. More center and make the crown stand out a Little bit more

emptyplate, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  7. tzemp

tzemp Active Member

Best Answers:
    The thing about logos is you should do them in several different ways trying new things every time (in my opinion). Then you go back and look at which elements you liked the best. Keep working at it though, it'll come.

tzemp, Sep 13, 2013 IP