1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest Cheap Domain Register...

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by dscurlock, Sep 2, 2012.

1. тнє Sufi

тнє Sufi Peon

Best Answers:
    Domain registration base price for .COM domain is $7.85 (VeriSign price) + $0.18 (ICANN Fee) = $8.03/per year. You can't hope to get .COM domains for less than $5 each year. Most of the providers charges less in first year and then over $10 each year! They don't have any other option. In GoDaddy, normal pricing is $14.99 per year for .COM, while in ENOM it is $39.95 per year for non-reseller customer!

тнє Sufi, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  2. seowiz1

seowiz1 Peon

Best Answers:
    GoDaddy has always been great for me. Reasonable pricing and one of the oldest and most trustworthy in the industry. Great support as well.

seowiz1, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  3. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days Crazydomains is in hotlist.
    crazydomains.com.au
    Offers .com for $7(New/Transfer) $9(Renewal)
    http://www.crazydomains.com.au/domain-names/#pricing
    If you are buying 10+ .net domains then you will love the price $6.65/domain transfer and $7 renew price
    More benefit on 50+ .net Domains $6.30/renew, $5.95/domain transfer

Also offering .asia for $1(New Special Promo)

pupul, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  4. khanals

khanals Member

Best Answers:
    normally I use 2 registrars: Namesilo and internet.bs. Internet.bs has huge gtlds and namesilo has fewer. If you want to buy .com domains i recommend namesilo coz its cheap. (you can get lots of coupon codes).

khanals, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  5. steve4seo

steve4seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use Godaddy, you can even get the renewal discount coupons for godaddy. These are the sites which I rely for coupons.
    http://www.retailmenot.com/view/godaddy.com
    http://deals24by7.com/store/godaddy-promo-codes-2/

steve4seo, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  6. Macarka

Macarka Banned

Best Answers:
    There are no better option than Eurodns.com. You will get low-cost service, featured plans and knowledgeable support, just give them a try. ​

Macarka, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  7. Collard

Collard Banned

Best Answers:
    As I know Eurodns.com is one of the best registrars of domain and you will surely enjoy the services provided by. The best deal regarding this service is this that it is available at a very low cost.

Collard, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  8. cochisetm

cochisetm Member

Best Answers:
    cochisetm, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  9. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wondering how many of you (or multiple accounts under the same user?) are working on promoting Namesilo today after seeing so many similar postings around DP.

To be honest, this company sounds like a small reseller to me, never have tried it though.

Mystique, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  10. cochisetm

cochisetm Member

Best Answers:
    That is quite an accusation - and an unfounded one at that (at least in my case). I have been with NameSilo for years and am simply passing along my experience. NameSilo is not a reseller and is ICANN accredited (http://www.icann.org/registrar-reports/accredited-list.html) for your information. They have also been in the top 10 fastest growing registrars on this list for 6 months in a row (http://www.registrarowl.com/report_registrar_fastest_growing.php).

I honestly do not appreciate your accusation, and some simple research contradicts your other statements about NameSilo being a small reseller. If you look at my profile you will see I have answered a number of other questions having nothing to do with domain registration.

cochisetm, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  11. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did anybody lose posts on this thread? I can't find my previous posts here anyhow. :(

iisp.hk, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  12. MasterwebX

MasterwebX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can say also only the best from Namecheap. Now I'm over three years with them. The prices are not the cheapest, BUT they offers many specials. I allready grab 3 domains for just 0.99 cents. Got many coupon doscounts. I transfer my domains from Godaddy to them. Namecheap ist fast I can say. Its up what payment you use. My domains are all registered in realtime and available in my Interface.

Stay away from Godaddy. This company and many of the reseller clones are cheap indeed. But they like to produce many issues. Alone registering a domain is a adventure to do with pass all surcharges. And at last, if a domain grows up and running good, you are in danger for they taking over your domains for any reason. Check Nodaddy in google!!!

1&1 is'nt bad. Big company. I register lang time ago with them. Looks cheap, but isn't. You can get it always for the first year. After that, its expensive! And the User Interface is a mess.

MasterwebX, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  13. EasyAsPie

EasyAsPie Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using Domain for domain registrations. They are running some cheap sales if you sign up for their newsletter. The last domain I bought from them was .com for a little over $3. The normal prices are not so cheap though and with domain privacy it costs almost $20 per month.

EasyAsPie, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  14. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, I'm not accusing you, I clearly said I was wondering why many people were posting about Namesilo because I have seen several posts talking about it (not all expressly coming from you)

Many of those posts (from some members with 10 or less post count) seems to be copy and paste versions that repeat over and over through different unrelated forums, not just this one, which is the appropriate to discuss about domains. Hence your post simply made me wonder that some of those members (not you) could be one single person using multiple accounts.

I heard of Namesilo many years back, but I always thought it was a reseller. Even then resellers have the opportunity to grown and became ICANN fully-accredited registrars. Happened to Registerfly, then to Namecheap and Hostgator claimed to be too before the company was sold.

I have never tried Namesilo though, and could not say more than what I have seen or learned from my own experience, none with them yet.

Mystique, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  15. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    Someone just made this thread:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/more-cheaper-regitrer-domain-names-with-paypal.2658785/

aidanriley629, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  16. mendor

mendor Peon

Best Answers:
    Namecheap or 1and1 are full of features and cheap, but not the cheapest. If you want to compare prices and what is offered by each registrar you can have a look at hostingpie.com

mendor, Jun 10, 2013 IP