1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i need support need likes

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by neil_buzzerchat_staff, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Yep looks like it! :) Mr "like like like please neil_buzzerchat" got himself a ban, which I am guessing (And I don't guess very often If I can help it) was for asking/begging for "likes"...

Revelations-Decoder, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You don't need likes or premium membership for that. All scripts are sold here now: https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/scripts.3/category

digitalpoint, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    This just makes the whole situation even sadder if that's what he was wanting to do.

[​IMG]

Maybe you need an additional image for that section?

ryan_uk, Jun 7, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva and browntwn like this.
  4. Neeni86

Neeni86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, although I dont have as many likes as what I want I understand that when you are giving advice or feedback about something that you do have to elaborate or give details to whatever topic is being discussed. DP is the main place where I have been able to find all of my clients for content writing and I am not giving up now! I actually haven't really had to get on here too often because I am still working for some of the same clients that I had before the interface/setup of the site changed. However, I do fell that I owe DP more loyalty and comittment, so I will be getting more involved with helping others out because I tend to be great with elaborating and giving advice. :D

Neeni86, Jun 7, 2013 IP
    Tarissa and Devtard like this.