1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling NOT your average web designer or developer!

Discussion in 'Design' started by TheLimeDesign, Apr 8, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Note: This is NOT your average web designing and development thread. We mean real business here and are only looking for professionals who really believe that brand identity matters in conversion!

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Shahz. I was born for web development and what started as a hobby back in high school is now a full-fledged passion. I started building websites in 1997 and today, I have built more than 500 websites. I am here to promote my services only to those who are serious about their business and believe that brand identity has a big role in website's conversion rate. If you are a third party person looking for under-priced quotes, don't even bother to contact me as I will not entertain you. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm sick of clients who have so much demands, but don't have the money for it. This is my bread and butter, and I want to do this the professional way! I also believe that there are clients who have been frustrated over and over again with some designers and are looking for actual professional developers and don't mind investing the money in their website. If you fit in this category, you came to the right place!

Portfolio
    Design is art and it can be transcribed in various ways. But it does not apply in web designing. I can make you an insanely beautiful website, that will turn into a long multi nested unnecessary containers coding, that will eventually jeopardize your SEO and turn into a nightmare when you need to add even a small bit of part into it. But that is NOT what you need! It is vital to keep a balance between usability and good looks and make every single penny worth paying.

Have a look at some of my works here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/thelimedesign
    http://c4br4x1z.deviantart.com/gallery/

Some eye-candy for my potential clients:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price
    This is where everything turns subjective. I can't tie a price to my works because not all designs are the same. If the design is too simple and I charge you more than what you get, you will hate me - and vice versa. Take it this way. You are investing money in your website so you get a certain return out of it. This is YOUR business. If it were a shop, would you just put the shop by the street, setup some tables and put your products on it? Or would you rent a proper air-conditioned office, make nice shelves and organize your product in a proper manner? Neither are wrong. Its your business model that decides what you want to do. Hence, once you talk to me and give me your requirements, I will then judge the project, weight out everything and give you a final price.

Capabilities
    I can make banners, headers, ads, static web templates (PSD) and Wordpress. But that's not just my limit. Once we initiate contact, I'll do my homework in identifying the project whereabouts. If its doable, I'll tell you so. If its not, that will be it. I won't blindly pick something that I know I can't commit in.

Disclaimer
    I am here to provide my services and seek positive business. If you are not happy with my business model, please start your own thread instead of flaming your opinions here. I will not answer anything that is non-business related. I'm keeping it simple for myself and my potential clients.

P/S: I'll update all projects that I get from DP here so you guys can also look at the stuff that I make

Thank you!

Regards,
    The Lime Design

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
    TheLimeDesign, Apr 8, 2013 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  2. SystemicSoft

SystemicSoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi, i need a inner page design. I have a sample design but want it better. can u do it?

SystemicSoft, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  3. TheLimeDesign

TheLimeDesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'll get in touch with you right away :)

TheLimeDesign, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  4. TheLimeDesign

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Just completed one of the projects for an awesome and very humble DP member:

[​IMG]

TheLimeDesign, Apr 16, 2013 IP
    qadeer likes this.
  5. SUNA MEDIA

SUNA MEDIA Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im looking for a talented web designer that is hungy for work.
    Im looking for a freelancer that is capable of working fast and effectively.If u meet the above requirements I would like to review your portfolio and discuss the projects that I would like to work on.
    Again Im looking for a serious minded web designer
    who is talented and fast at what they do. please respond with your portfolio and list out your skills and let me know how many hours a week you are available
    -SUNAH

SUNA MEDIA, May 15, 2013 IP
  6. SUNA MEDIA

SUNA MEDIA Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    contact me at thesunigroup@gmail or pm me

SUNA MEDIA, May 15, 2013 IP
  7. TheLimeDesign

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sent you an e-mail :)

TheLimeDesign, May 15, 2013 IP
  8. bill332d

bill332d Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Hi are you on skype? can you pm me your skype/email? thanks?

bill332d, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  9. TheLimeDesign

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sent you a PM sir :)

TheLimeDesign, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  10. mwkh

mwkh Member