1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $100/Month Facebook Business (LOW BIN)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by romioaa, Jun 3, 2013.

[​IMG]

★ 7 Day Auction - NO Reserve
    Make INSTANT PROFIT reselling Facebook Fans! Jump-start Your Earnings with highly in demand, Unforgettable and Premium Domain! Its proven that a professional design and layout will get top conversion rates. SocialLikes.net is completely setup and ready to take orders! Just swap your Paypal links and you are ready to go!
    [​IMG]
    Introduction
    The Facebook Fan Page niche is exploding EVERYWHERE! Here's you chance to own an exclusive Facebook Fan site Business.
    NOTE: This site has no unique design.

Quick Facts
    My business partner had his team promote our site on BuySellAds and generated $98 in one day! With the proper ad campaign the possibilities are endless.

What’s Included In The Sale
    SocialLikes.net
    • Quality Design
    • Valuable Domain Name
    • Free Web Hosting for the first 30 days
    • Free site installation
    • Free domain transfer through namecheap.com

The growth potential with SocialLikes.net is amazing! People, businesses, entertainers, etc. all need Facebook Fans! Some need a boost to help so when visitors land on their Facebook page and see fans they are then more inclined to visit the main website, thus help site SEO tremendously.
    Aside from just touting all the monetization aspects, you could even grow the site into new keywords, getting new traffic and revenue. You can also add a future forum, a message board and more. Creating a Pinterest account is a great idea as well, as long as it’s pertinent to the content on the site and the audience. Remember, you’re selling Facebook Fan Page Services.

Technical Details
    This site is as easy as it gets to install! No wordpress headaches, just upload to your server and it's live! Our team contact and wasted no expense at making SocialLikes.net stand out, have a high conversion rate, and function in style. We completely re designed this site and brought into the future! The winning bidder gets an awesome once in a lifetime website!

How It Works
    - Customer clicks buy now - then they will be directed to PayPal Payment Page to make a payment to you. - You outsource the order info to a high rating outsourcer like fiverr.com or www.tenerr.com - The supplier completes your order and you just made hands free profit, and a lot of it! Maintenance: 1-2 hours weekly for handling orders and marketing the business on-line.

Who Can Run the Site
    No technical skills are needed and we can train you if need be. The business is very simple and easy to run even for a beginner, doesn't require any experience or maintenance. The services offered are based on the hottest social media platforms today. Once you get an order you simply outsource to high rating outsourcers for up to a 90% profit. For example, I have a great outsourcer on Fiverr.com that offers 10,000 Facebook Fans for only $5, our price is $98 netting you over $90 profit! The potential is just amazing, don't miss out on this once in a lifetime website!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    romioaa, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  2. Voya

Voya Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Just purchased, please contact me as soon as you can :)

Voya, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  3. Voya

Voya Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All though the seller claimed:

"We completely re designed this site and brought into the future! The winning bidder gets an awesome once in a lifetime website!"

and also:

"We had the site totally re-designed by the best rated graphic designers and wasted no expense on looks, marketability, potential, and conversions."
    I found out that he sold me a template: http://gsrthemes.com/nest-hosting/fullwidth/index.html
    and also had literary the same website installed on another place: http://www.bidonsocial.com

Beware of this scammer.

Voya, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  4. romioaa

romioaa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 54
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am sorry for that, I didn't know it wasnt unique I have sold many websites on DigitalPoint and I never lie to my costumers. I am not a web designer I am a website broker. and I can clearly say that I got scammed by the disigner whom I paid money to do that. You can ask me all the question you want.

romioaa, Jun 4, 2013 IP
    Fiverscripts likes this.
  5. Voya

Voya Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Refund granted from the seller - i apologize for calling him scammer, as he says, he is broker not designer and was unaware that his designer got him a template.

Thanks Romi and thanks DP.

Voya, Jun 4, 2013 IP
    Fiverscripts likes this.
  6. romioaa

romioaa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 54
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thanks Voya, Sorry for the inconvenience I hope we can do better business on the future.

romioaa, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  7. shantee

shantee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sociallikes.net 400$ for this domain ? according to what ? I'll certainly not spend 400 for such a domain

shantee, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  8. Brother Hassan

Brother Hassan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any proof of the 98$ per month income you've stated ?

Brother Hassan, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  9. Khan-dxb

Khan-dxb Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is supplier cost?
    any traffic and profit proof?

Khan-dxb, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  10. romioaa

romioaa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 54
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The supplier cost is $5 dollars for any package. Currently the sales are from advertising. No natural traffic to the site.

romioaa, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  11. mysteriox

mysteriox Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, its a mix of real/bot fans or are all bot fans?
    Will you give your outsource of fans from fiverr to the winner?

mysteriox, Jun 17, 2013 IP