1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying We are looking to hire 5 new Native US/UK Based writers.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by supermario, Jun 4, 2013.

The writer would be writing a lot of different types of content (if you would want to write only a few types of content out of the one's below, that is ok too, we can work on only the types you like to work with):
    • Blog Posts for our Network of Blogs
    • Guest Posts for various blogs we write for (should be able to understand the guest posting instructions/guidelines quickly).
    • Blog Comments - you would be provided direct blog commenting URL, all you would have to do is open each URL, read it very breifly (you don't need to read the whole post before you can write a comment, you can just read the heading and 1-2 lines from the post), and just write a comment.
    • Other content required for SEO Purpose, for example content to be published at Article Directories, Web Properties, etc.
    I am willing to pay 1 cent per word to start a relationship, but I can increase the pay in the very near future, once I see everything is going smooth and the writer is able to deliver exactly what we need without any talking/edits.

Please note: We can provide 150K+ words to each writer, as long as he/she is good enough and intelligent enough to follow our instructions/guidelines.

If you think you meet the criteria set out above please send me a private message with "ABC Read: " in the title so that I can see you have read the instructions. We would like to hire these 5 new writers today itself. So we might close out the openings soon, so the good one's please apply soon.

Payment can be made either by PayPal. We do not give upfront payments any more due to the amount of money we have lost on scammers. However, to help you trust us (we know it can be hard at the start) we can pay you immediately after each article is received on a daily basis.

Please PM me links to your samples and your skype details, so we can talk further about this.

Best,
    Supermario

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
    supermario, Jun 4, 2013 IP
    Kraven2 likes this.
  2. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sorry to barge in like this but after wading through a lot of threads from Sharks offering pennies on the dollar, while demanding the moon, I have to say this (and buyers, who also read this please take notes):

Look at the OP above: This is how it is done. This fine buyer states not only exactly what he wants, he states the starting rate and explains based on quality this could go up. This makes it easy for writers like me to see if the job is something worth replying to and generally saves a lot of time. I also think for a starting rate $1/100 is decent, especially with the prospect of this rate increasing upon proven quality of writing.

Supermario: Thumbs up to you. You just set a fine example I hope lots of buyers are going to follow. It is good to see an increase in decent content buyers in here and you sir are one of them.

Best,
    Everwijn

Kraven2, Jun 4, 2013 IP
    lassie911 likes this.
  3. kingos

kingos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Supermario,

If you're still looking for writers, please add me on skype. My ID is contentsolutions. I'll send you my samples and every other thing you need there. Thanks.

kingos, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  4. supermario

supermario Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thanks for the kind words Everwijn :)

If you would like to apply as well please send me a PM with your samples and skype details. Talk soon.

supermario, Jul 3, 2013 IP