1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Real Estate Sites Needed

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by hmilesjr, May 14, 2013.

I am in need of high quality real estate sites to post home inspection how to and maintenance articles to. I am looking for high PR and Alexa ranked websites only. No new sites, banned sites, or penalized sites acepted. PM price and url to me.

hmilesjr, May 14, 2013 IP
  2. NickKringas

NickKringas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am new here and cannot pm you. pm me wrt a pr4 real estate site

NickKringas, May 14, 2013 IP
  3. madhura

madhura Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I have a real estate domain http://www.worldinfra.com . If you are interested, please visit that site and ping me.

madhura, May 15, 2013 IP
  4. luciferstek

luciferstek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have realestate website. You can visit www.realartestate.com. Let me know if you are interested.

luciferstek, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  5. svrao666

svrao666 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have Realestate Website.
    SundayProperties.com
    If you interested Pm me.

svrao666, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  6. PSSPROS

PSSPROS Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please see all ad opportunities on AtHomeSense.com below...

10% OFF all Advertising through November 30, 2013 - Use coupon code TURKEYDAY.

AtHomeSense.com offers direct advertising opportunities that include Banner Ads, Text Ads, In-Text Links, Guest Posts and more….*(Click HERE for a CompleteMenu). Get massive exposure and grow your business with our low CPM rates and seamless online transactions! From independent contractors to small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, AtHomeSense.com delivers proven ROI to hundreds of clients. Our simple platform allows anyone to set-up a campaign in minutes. Our advertising program provides complete daily and monthly statistics and allows 24/7 monitoring of your program through your personal Advertising Dashboard.(See Demo Dashboard HERE)

FREE Guest Posts (one per Author) good through November 30, 2013 - Use coupon code FREEPOST.

Guest Posts - We welcome new guest authors. Just click on “Guest Post” to submit your post (sorry but we do not accept posts via email). Guest posts with one do-follow or no-follow link are $10. each. Pleasesubmityour posts for review directly to the blog on the form providedHERE. We encourage you to add one relevant graphic to your post. (300px wide x 300px high is preferred but can be larger or smaller). Once your post is approved and payment is received it will usually be published within 24 hours. Your content will be exposed to thousands of sites, including those shown on the right. Submission of your post and use of this Site is subject to express Terms of Use. By using this Site, you signify that you agree to be bound by these Terms of Use.

Lee Dworshak
    PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES

Office: (310) 833-0432
    Cell: (310) 650-1747
    Fax: (213) 270-9412
    E-Mail:
    Blog: www.AtHomeSense.com

PSSPROS, Nov 10, 2013 IP