1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting a new blog...?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tushar09, May 13, 2013.

Hello,

Starting a new blog is easy but finding content and content source are not?

What to do if we want the articles on that topic to write and publish first? Where to find?
    Press release?
    direct checking the website(means if your topic is recipe go to any recipe website that has posted today, rewrite it and publish it)?
    any other??

Thanks!

tushar09, May 13, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could just try writing your own fresh new content, try giving that a go. :)

Revelations-Decoder, May 13, 2013 IP
  3. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Or you could hire someone to write the content for you.

Senobia, May 13, 2013 IP
  4. tushar09

tushar09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion but If I am going to write my own fresh new content, how will I know which topic is hot and from where to get that information?

5. tushar09

Best Answers:
    thanks for the answer but still hiring is not the solution..

6. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just look at other sites in your niche, and get ideas from them to write your own posts. Fresh, new content is always the best. Good luck! :)

ninjamtlt1, May 13, 2013 IP
  7. wordpecker

wordpecker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not too easy to find new ideas. You can closely monitor the best sites in your niche and customize posts based on that. I mean, you see two different posts with similar ideas but both are having different point of view. Combine these two to form a new one.

wordpecker, May 14, 2013 IP
  8. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will be good if you hire someone to write the quality content.

unna, May 14, 2013 IP
  9. tushar09

Best Answers:
    Thank you "wordpecker".
    Suppose I got the idea of the niche and I want to write content on that niche, so I have to do some research on that topic by reading existing content on the internet and write it down on my own, right?
    What would if lets say, I want to start a new blog on mobile reviews, so I just have to find that blog which contains latest review on that mobile and write it down on my own, right?

tushar09, May 15, 2013 IP
  10. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can do that. You can take some ideas from the review but you still need to form your own opinion and write an original review.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, May 15, 2013 IP
  11. harrysmith

harrysmith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sky is the limit for Internet and knowledge. Research your industry and post your opinion/experience and suggest which will help netizens. Fresh unique content is what Google and we all need to improve ourselves.

harrysmith, May 15, 2013 IP
  12. contech

contech Member

Best Answers:

Then you can curate articles from other popular blogs on whatever topic you want to create and organize them ALL in one post.

You can use CurationSoft for this. I'm a premium user of the software and so far its been really effective.
    You can check how it works here: http://curationsoft.com/curationsoft-demo/

You can read its lessons here too: http://curationsoft.com/lessons/

Last edited: May 16, 2013
    contech, May 16, 2013 IP
  13. tushar09

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for your suggestions.

Regards!

tushar09, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  14. markwill1980

markwill1980 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It appears that you have no idea of what you want. The thing is not to write about whats hot or new. Write about what you care about- or better yet, what youre learning. Always and Only writing about whats hot and new will become more like a chore. And eventually an unwanted task. If youre like most people trying to make money from their blog, then you need to find something you are passionate about. Which will seem less like a chore when writing. You want to learn about blogging. Go to some popular blogs and view some blog guides and tips. Maybe you can start there. Writing is not the easiest thing in the world, but it definitely isnt the hardest.

If you truly try and find that you cant write- then you have 2 options. Find another idea to pursue(away from blogging) OR pay someone- which is what someone else suggested. There are a boatload of places to hire a Freelance writer. Elance, Odesk, Fiverr, Freelancer, etc.... I have personally used both Elance and Fiverr.

Here is probably the biggest tip I can give you-especially since youre starting a new blog. Spelling, Speech, Grammar are nothing to take lightly. If you are going to be writing in English. Then a Native English speaker, or someone from another country that have EXCELLENT English is an absolute requirement. You dont want U.S English and U.K English viewers coming to your site and seeing horrible grammar and speech skills. This will immediately turn them away because it will automatically appear low quality(for the most part).

So if you do go down that route and find some freelancers, then you must check their quality of work ahead of time.

markwill1980, Jun 3, 2013 IP