1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No last name but have adsense account on Last Name as NA (Not available)

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by paras0123, May 14, 2013.

I have a query that i have adsense account payee name paras NA but in all my documents it is paras so i need to verify the adsense with doc. Upload. So plz help me so i can remove NA from last name. Its a trouble for my adsense account.Also name payee cannot be changed in india so help me to find any adsense pros also give few solutions.

paras0123, May 14, 2013 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to said that it is not allow to change the payee name for the member from india. The only way you can do is close the current account and re-apply the adsense account

lifeplayer, May 15, 2013 IP
  3. paras0123

paras0123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    but the same issue will be there with adsense payee name,I have name Paras in all docs N adsense need last name for itss payee,, help me for that also .

paras0123, May 16, 2013 IP
  4. communityn

communityn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess the only thing you can do here is reach out to the support team with your valid ID proof. It's tough getting an account in India and if you close it now, you never know if they will approve it.

communityn, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why didn't you give them your last name in the first place? Sounds like you didn't think clearly about the ramifications for payment etc.

sarahk, Jun 5, 2013 IP