1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Design (logos, banners, flash, etc.) - Unbelieveable price!

Discussion in 'Design' started by problog, May 13, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello fellow members of DP I am a professional graphics designer and I have been designing for about 5 years now. I mainly use adobe illustrator, flash and photoshop and I have done work for many companies. I have not been advertising on DP much and I am offering an amazing rate of only $15 for any single design job. (As long as it is not ridiculous) I can do logos, web banners, flash banners, etc. I can get the job done!

What you will get from me:
    - core .psd or .ai .fla files when I am completed as long as a .png, .jpg, or .swf image/animation with full quality
    - unlimited revisions
    - (2-4) day turnaround time depending on the difficulty of the work

I am offering these low prices so I can build up my credibility here on DP. I feel there is a lot of great people on here that can benefit from my services.

You can contact me at or pm me here, just send the the details of what you need and I will get it done. If you want to see samples of my work

Thanks! :cool:

problog, May 13, 2013 IP
  2. madox

madox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 7
    hello Do you have any samples for your precedent works ??

madox, May 15, 2013 IP
  3. problog

problog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hello I have done design recently for masselitebasketball.com all of the images on that site and the web design. Also I have made posters for them recently I can email you. Please email me at so I can send you some more images and examples.

problog, May 15, 2013 IP
  4. willtaylor

willtaylor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi problog,

I think a lot more people would be interested if you could put up some samples of past logos....etc

I have sent you an email with requirements and a request for samples.

Thanks,
    Will

willtaylor, Jun 28, 2013 IP