1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Logo, HtML Page(s), some WP stuff, Separate Contests All here

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Revelations-Decoder, May 15, 2013.

So first as I need a good reason for this to be in the contests section (you will see why! - it relates to DP presently having no "quotes section as asked here)" so we have a logo contest.

$10 logo contest for this here though like my last contest here that's $7 and I need also for here where a repeat of the $7 version 1 (but without the slogan text, so just the first two words of name) you will do again on a transparent background with a max width of 120 and height of 30 including space underneath words so I can add what I like in regards to text, $3 for that one.

Total so far $10 via PayPal colours to use are #007fff and #d9c264

My thoughts are perhaps do one word of each colour and outline with the contrasting colour. What ever you do remember the second one needs to go in a top bar of 30px that uses Twitter Bootstrap so nothing overly arty, keep it simple, just nice and bright/eye catching using the two base colours of #007fff and #d9c264.

Take first two letters N and D from the two words as you have them and make into an icon/favicon to match for $2.

Total $12.

You will note the word "Disney" is the second word in the domain name. You must avoid any font that remotely looks like Disney's font. That is a copyrighted TM and it is illegal to infringe on the Disney name this way. Please ensure any font used can in no way be mistaken for the Disney bespoke font. I just want an elegant clear font, which makes the text easy to read, used.

Contest 2
    This is a quotes contest (hence the reference above to my suggestions question) for first 1 HTML page.

Seeing as how Google decided to copy my forum sites top colour scheme here (Hey we can all dream :D LOL) with their new colour scheme

Take a look at this page here

That is the first page 1 would like re-created almost the same but repsponsive and using Twitter Bootstrap.

I say almost the same let me elaborate.

I want the top nav bar and I want the grey header section underneath., That header section I want split into three so a logo can go left a banner or whatever I might like to put there can go in the middle and what we're called nav nav-pills on the right hand side but quite wtf happened to those in the latest versions of Bootstrap I have not looked in to but I am sure you know what I mean.

Under this a "breadcrumb" visually appearing similar to how google have it.

Then three columns

Centre column like Google's one and left and right columns as though "widget ready" with both left and right columns having a simple hover over change like the left hand side of Google's one.

With 2/1/3 ordering on stacking/responsive/mobile view

That's centre content 1st in stack, left column second in stack and column 3 last followed by footer of course.

I don't want minified. I need a production verison as need to be able to change elements (like background colour under top bar, top bar colour, top bar font colour for example) for different sites.

Contest to quote me that please. I want to see prices and who I feel can do the work well for a good price so it won't mean lowest quote wins.

I have 2 more pages the same sort of style I need building to. One with a Bootstrap transition carousel I have knocked up > which can be seen here that I need to do a page for which has the carousel on the left side (but a bit smaller) and some other pages element set up so need quotes on that to. I will need to explain more about this to any interested party.

The WP thing I need is to change a WP theme to another name and add these same pages as pages to use in said renamed WP theme. So looking for some cheap quotes for such a thing. I will show you the theme and where I forked it on Github ready to rename an make changes so you cna take a look in order to give me a quote.

I am looking for some cheap quotes for this as can do most of this myself but am very busy so don't really have time.

If you want to just quote me some prices for various things in another way please do so.

So any questions?

I expect questions as I have hurried this rather as have other stuff i need to focus on right now so likely left stuff out you may need to know so if not sure please do ask to save us time.

Last edited: May 15, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, May 15, 2013 IP
  2. rolodex

rolodex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whenever I read your contests spec, I always feel like being hypnotized....... :)

rolodex, May 15, 2013 IP
  3. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You should see my source codes :) >
    view-source:http://wacico.com/
    Code (markup):
    they are riddled with one word TTed's that program thinking to hypnotize you (I am joking btw, it's an SEO school really :p )

4. Avener

Avener Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I vouch for Revelations-Decoder, I've seen him around numerous times.

Avener, May 15, 2013 IP
    Revelations-Decoder likes this.
  5. rolodex

rolodex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is one TEDious code! But dude, seriously, your specs are hardly fathomable. (KISS).

rolodex, May 15, 2013 IP
  6. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I know :) , but so any things to bear in mind and don't want to give too much of plans away b4 I get all the things I am working on together. Anything unclear just ask, perhaps via PM.

I would have time to do some of the above myself but one of my clients sites is a bit of a mess due to being in the middle of updating from an old site to new so have one screen open working and another keeping on eye on DP sort of juggling a few things presently.