1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Promote eBooks on Amazon?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by chaladar, May 11, 2013.

Hi there,

I have just recently started self publishing ebooks on the kindle platform and am looking for ways to promote my titles and have them rank better. I was curious if anyone knew how I could go about doing this and how you would research the best performing keywords? Appreciate the help.

chaladar, May 11, 2013 IP
  2. Christians

Christians Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    By promoting you mean with ads? I've found what really works well are sales.. If you have an email list or a following, promoting your book to them is one of the best ways to get noticed by Amazon. Same goes for Facebook. If you can build a Facebook fanpage is quite easy to promote your books to your fans.
    If you don't yet have a following to address, you might think about creating a Squidoo lens about your book. They're easy to build, cost nothing and rank quickly.

Christians, May 14, 2013 IP
  3. Martin Coleman

Martin Coleman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In addition to social networks pages,Here are a few simple ways I offer promote my e-Books :
    • Using key search words throughout my selling page and on every single piece of promotional literature I send out.
    • Using free press release sites frequently, keeping in mind to use those key search words not only in the title, but also throughout the release.
    • Using free article banks as vehicles to get my selling page’s link on hundreds upon hundreds of Web sites.
    • Using online storefronts who will list your e-Book for free.
    • Using writers’ forums,blogs and Web sites who will let you announce my e-Book.
    • Using others’ blogs to set up virtual book tours.

Martin Coleman, Jun 3, 2013 IP