1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New App: HTML 5 Animations and Presentations

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by shayanik, Mar 20, 2013.

Hi everyone,

So I just want to put a new app out there to see what you guys think. It's called EWC Presenter, it's in open beta right now, and free to sign up and use at the moment.

Basically, it's a tool to create interactive content, animations, presentations, infographics, and more. It's all HTML 5 from creation to publish, so it's compatible on all devices.

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think: www.ewcpresenter.com

shayanik, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  2. a1technology

a1technology Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HTML 5 is an amazing technology because it performs faster than flash, and does not require use of any plugin to run. This means that animations using HTML 5 can run on virtually any modern web browser, or any modern OS. This can even be used on touch devices such as iPhone and iPad.

HTML 5 is practical, lightweight and mobile friendly technology. So, we can create a professional animation or application using HTML5 and CSS3. We do not need any additional programming language because the core coding of apps do everything for itself. Just gather your creativity and start putting it work.

HTML 5 is highly intuitive with major emphasis on fluidic UX elements. HTML 5 helps portray a simplistic design without the need of third party plugins which reduces resource dependence and increases the performance of the application

a1technology, May 8, 2013 IP
  3. WeddiGo

WeddiGo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very nice...reminds me of what I was doing 10 years ago but for a desktop system (different tool completely)
    To make things smaller and quicker to load I had to develop a binary file format, in theory you could do the same using a database and a blob field

Apart from that, it's impressive...good luck

WeddiGo, May 14, 2013 IP