1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best affiliate solution for our business model

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by webinsane, May 13, 2013.

My company finally got to the point that we have to start affiliate marketing to achieve the next big results. We were avoiding it because our system is bit complicated since we use "in house" software licensing system. It works like this:

1. Customers buys from us using PayPal.

2. Our billing software creates customer account with appropriate license locked on certain number of domains.

3. Customer downloads and installs our software with their license.

So in order to create affiliate system it has to work with our domain licensing.

Do you an idea how to approach this? Our licensing system has plugin for iDevAffiliate, but their software looks extremely outdated and I am afraid not many marketers would use it. There are also two other programs that we could connect with our billing software: Affiliate Surge and Post Affiliate Pro.

Did you have experience with any of these? Just trying to find a best fit for affiliate marketers.

Thanks.

webinsane, May 13, 2013 IP
  2. jareddmi

jareddmi Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty much any affiliate software can be custom coded to suit your needs - but i would go with PaP

jareddmi, May 13, 2013 IP
  3. MarcCpaSaw

MarcCpaSaw Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Affiliate Networks can provide you with small code to put in on your download page, so once the customer returns from Paypal to your download page a conversion is realized and the affiliate receives a commission. Depends on whether your happy to go through an affiliate network.

Feel free to contact us at Cpasaw

MarcCpaSaw, May 14, 2013 IP
  4. webinsane

webinsane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found a way to connect our billing system with ClickBank. We offer free 30 day trial for our products. Do you think that this will create problems since tester could later buy the software through PayPal instead of the ClickBank.

Is this something we would remove from landing page? We could track visitor and serve them only clickbank payment page for the trial period time or longer.

webinsane, May 14, 2013 IP
  5. Satyajit Chatterjee

Satyajit Chatterjee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay I have Something for you!
    Yes you can use any affiliate software for this purpose. If you are a tech savvy, you can even design your own affiliate system (but it is on the tougher side).
    About clickbank, In your landing page remove the option for paying through paypal. Put only one paying option in it (i.e. clickbank). If you are worrying about that you will loose customers wanted to pay through paypal, let me tell you that there is a option of paying through paypal in the clickbank order form.

Satyajit Chatterjee, May 14, 2013 IP
  6. webinsane

webinsane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I understand, but my main concern was free trial and software demo since visitor could "daze off" from landing page into the real website. I guess we could arrange that each clickbank user sees only clickbank payments. Creating new everything just for clickbank could be painstaking job.

webinsane, May 14, 2013 IP
  7. Satyajit Chatterjee

Satyajit Chatterjee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I understand it would hard but it worths as it will give you more bucks...!
    Best of luck for your painstaking job. ;)

Satyajit Chatterjee, May 14, 2013 IP
  8. eChoice

eChoice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We had a similar issue, in that our payout point was part of an offline process. We built a reporting API into our back end system that our affiliate network could poll for enquries vs appointments.
    Any good affiliate network should be able to do this for you.

eChoice, May 15, 2013 IP