1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me improve my website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by log0008, May 12, 2013.

1. doctorsinternet

doctorsinternet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have a website and I need help in trying to get more traffic to my website, I think I am doing a lot of right things. But I know I can use some help. Is there any advice you can give me in terms of improving my ranking in searches for keywords. MY website is Doctorsinternet.com Please help

doctorsinternet, May 13, 2013 IP
  2. samran_expert

samran_expert Member

Best Answers:
    You don't necessarily needs paid theme to achieve SEO success, there are lot of free themes available in the market which you can use. Having said that your site must have good quality content and consistent link building plan to achieve success now a days.
    1) Like putting comments on 4-5 high PR blog for continuous one months in your niche
    2) posting fresh articles on web 2.0 sites with link pointing back to your site.
    3) Bookmarking your site on high PR bookmarking sites

these are few basic steps you can use to achieve success, don't forget to vary your targeted keyword

samran_expert, May 13, 2013 IP
    log0008 likes this.
  3. aimmy

aimmy Member

Best Answers:
    bro first of all check your website is well optimized mean check for missing html tags make title tag for your website put search engine crwalling code into your website stuff with high ranked keywords put your website into forms which will help you build backlinks my favourite is yahoo yellow pages warrior form digital point make some accounts in social media to get backlinks bro .put your websites in blogs and 10 forms per day that will help your website get index and get ranked . I know its lengty and time consuming process but your will get what you want if you are bit hurry in making money then make an Phone APP it will cost you much but the output should be brilliant....

aimmy, May 14, 2013 IP
    log0008 likes this.
  4. Alifk

Alifk Active Member

Best Answers:
    My friend, if you really want to capture the traffic then you have to go with Social media optimization. It will really help you a lot.

Alifk, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  5. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HI buddy,

First of all i like your creativity. Its a nice website but you need to do few things
    1) You need to change the design colour. Try to change as many colours and check your friends feedback for the design
    2) Use addthis social too
    3) I dont find any categories on the Right side menu, plz add some for users
    4) SPONSOR adds which you have kept on right side top menu, creates a problem. You need to keep it much down. Instead u can keep there Tags or Categories.
    5) Make inner titles short
    6) I don't find direct SOCIAL links to your G+, twitter, linkedin profile

Plz do all this share to your networks and see the difference & Yes use many plugins in wordpress.

RULE, Jun 3, 2013 IP
    log0008 likes this.