1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback I'm not so active but I would like to post everywhere

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by lesportifs, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey guys,

First time I'm writing something against Digitalpoint. This is by far one of my favourites places to read updates about the whole internet stuff.

I'm not so active (joined in 2010, 88 messages, a few positive trades...) and I only have 1 likes which does not allow me to post in the Amazon affiliate section. This kinda sucks because today I had a important question to post in that section instead of doing my normal reading routine through the forums.

I know you're doing this to prevent problems from bad members but I'm a good member (even if 1 likes).

Thank you

lesportifs, May 8, 2013 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    My advice:

1) Start with an introduction.
    2) Impress the community by sharing something in your field of expertise.

Good luck. :)

Blogmaster, May 8, 2013 IP
  3. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Prove that you aren't one of ''bad members'' as you said. I don't see a point of posting thread like this,because no one will give you three likes for nothing. Like the @blogmaster said share your knowledge in your field.... It will bring you a lot of likes.

VukasinI, May 11, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You're making yourself known which is an important first step. Just join in the discussions around the various forums. I know that like me, you're probably busy with work. I have not posted in 10 days as I was swamped. But when you can find the time, do so and contribute. You'll find that DP is quite an entertaining place.;)
    Eventually you'll post something that fellow members can agree on, and you'll be established in short order, good luck.

Last edited: May 11, 2013
    Spoiltdiva, May 11, 2013 IP
  5. krishnaverma

krishnaverma Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The new system wants you to prove your worth before rewarding you. Do not get disappointed, it is the time to give something back to this superb community.

krishnaverma, May 13, 2013 IP
    Princess Aiyanaa and Spoiltdiva like this.
  6. lesportifs

lesportifs Member

Best Answers:
    @Blogmaster : Thank you for your advices. I already did an introduction thread in the past but I will try to share some of my knowledge here ^^

@Vukasinl : I did not post this thread to get "Likes" but simply to express my case because I had an important question to ask (too late now by the way). Like I said below, I will share some of my knowlegde and we will see...

@Spoiltdiva Krishnaverma : Thank you for your great message. I think we're just all busy at the some point but I just find the "3 likes rule" a little bit harsh. I know this rule was conducted to reward good members who post great content but it's not like if I was a total stranger to dp. Anyway, I will post up some content and see.

@Krishnaverma : Yes I know.

Want to say thanks to all for answering my question. To get more informations, I just read the entire thread https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/how-we-get-likes.2628799/ . I will surely share some of my knowledge at dp very soon ^^

lesportifs, May 13, 2013 IP
    Princess Aiyanaa likes this.
  7. Princess Aiyanaa

Princess Aiyanaa Active Member

Best Answers:
    A very small percentage of the people in this world will actually experience and like to live today. So many people will be stuck on another day, another time that traumatized them and caused them to miss out the current day and when the next day comes same thing happen again. So I would advice you that please manage few minutes for DP from your valuable time and share your valuable knowledge here. You will definitely get very positive results in from of LIKES. It is really appreciateable that you are trying to take advice from already established members this will help you a lot. I am almost a new member here but all the established members gave me help, support and appreciation so you will get the same. Share you experience to help the community you will be established member very soon. It is not really hard. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.... Enjoy the community of DP.
    Best of Luck.... :)

Princess Aiyanaa, May 13, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.