1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for community staff/leaders

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by TiffanyJ.SSS, May 11, 2013.

We are looking for some staff/active members for http://community.solidshellsecurity.com. We would like to rebuild this community but are in need of some leaders. We can offer VPS/Shared/Reseller based hosting in return for your help. You can also use us on your resume and we will return good feedback in calls or on public sites like LinkedIn.

What we need is someone who can:
    - Focus on rebuilding the community
    - Update rules
    - Revamp
    - Create activity and posts
    - Run and build up a team

This may also become a paid job if we are impressed with your work.

TiffanyJ.SSS, May 11, 2013 IP
  2. ThreeGuineaWatch

ThreeGuineaWatch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I might be able to help you out. Was trying to PM you but this new forum script hides the PM function very well. PM me if you know how.

ThreeGuineaWatch, May 11, 2013 IP
  3. TiffanyJ.SSS

TiffanyJ.SSS Member

Best Answers:
    Sent PM!

TiffanyJ.SSS, May 12, 2013 IP
  4. r3dt@rget

r3dt@rget Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to jump on board if you like my suggestions. The first thing I notice is that there are way too many forums. My finger got a workout trying to scroll all the way to the bottom of the index page. The forum would appear more active and would attract more posters if you consolidated the forums. I would also suggest adding some sort of welcome message for guests, to invite them to sign up. The logo could use a touch up as well. I like organizing forums, making logo's, etc. and I think I could help you out if you are interested. Thanks!

r3dt@rget, May 13, 2013 IP