1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Edomz.com best advertisers and publisher network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rajalakshmip, May 10, 2013.

All,

I have been working in IM for years now and found this site last year. I normally write reviews on the networks until it is excellent. I have tried almost most of the popup networks and xml networks till now and this is one of the best experience from them. I don't get any benefits from this post. I just want to share my experience, so that more people get benefited. I have been using DP for almost 7 years and learnt of good things from other members and thought of sharing my experience.

Please find the detailed review:

Publishers:
    1. Excellent support from the admin and do a lot of customization as per you needs.
    2. They have their own RTB platform getting excellent rates for all the countries. They also have lot of direct advertisers which helps in getting very good rates for the traffic.
    3. They are in to the IM field for almost 10 years now .
    4. I get 4-5$/cpm for Asian countries like philippines, Malaysia and so on. Which many big networks don't even give more than .4$/1k.
    5. 100% assured payments and you don't need to worry of it.
    6. Redirects the unused traffic to the url you need. Which is an added advantage, so that you can redirect to other ads and make more money.
    7. Made lot of money from them till now.
    8. Supports Alertpay, Paypal . But if you request for other payment methods, admin try to reach out to his contacts and get you the payment on the payment type somehow.

Advertisers:
    1. I have tried a lot of CPA offers at 2-3$/cpm and it worked great with your network.
    2. Very good conversion rate.
    3. They have popup traffic from lots of good sites . Mostly from Asian countries. It converts a lot for Asian.

Have a try and if you have any issues , just drop an message.

Regards,
    Raj

rajalakshmip, May 10, 2013 IP
  2. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    for me Edomz worked as the worst, they didn't paid me well, i don't recommend Edomz

langau, May 10, 2013 IP
  3. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not recommended network. didn't worked well on any site or blog no matter how much i tried.

rajin, May 10, 2013 IP
  4. Avener

Avener Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The CPMs you provided are CRAZY.
    What kind of niche did you run the adverts with?

Avener, May 10, 2013 IP
  5. rajalakshmip

rajalakshmip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

did you run the ads on autosurf or manual surf? If your traffic is legit and good they will pay for sure. You just have to honest.

Send an email to the admin and get things sorted out :)

6. rajalakshmip

Best Answers:

It depends on the traffic you are running. If you have a lot of google traffic any network will pay you good. If the traffic is not good and you get what you have..

7. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    raj your comment not make much of sense. just because visitors visit someone's site directly and not by any search engine not make their websites worthless. i am paid by several other networks good amount past many months and with them i was hardly able to reach 5$ and the annoyance visitors faced.
    their banner ads are active for very few members

rajin, May 10, 2013 IP
  8. digitaltvv

digitaltvv Member

Best Answers:
    I also apply for this network, waiting for approval from them...

digitaltvv, May 10, 2013 IP
  9. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It makes huge difference first of all for a visitor its not possible to visit a site directly and a visitor converts more when they do not know about your site and they search for something in search engine and reach to your website this is fact

you tell me how many time you may have clicked in digitalpoint ads even after using it every day I doubt you may ever have clicked though if a visitor comes from search engine they surely click in such links, that is the difference

About low earning in any network why everyone always try to blame a network why can't it be a webmaster does not have good traffic

aassociatehit, May 11, 2013 IP
  10. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    again nonsense from your side. yeah many people not know and reach a website through search engine.
    ads not only depend upon Clicks . if that were the case CPM wouldn't have existed.

when a network foolishly convert good traffic into bad traffic then sensible one's know what quality is of the network itself. what i made with them with 1k impressions i made around 100times more with other networks and it completely define its structure. also please say something which we all not know. you seems like one more of their advocates and such threads popup each week .

rajin, May 11, 2013 IP
  11. aassociatehit

Best Answers:

this is not first time you accusing someone and who decides everyone else is nonsense and you are only sensible person here

so nobody cares what you think stop blaming others

you are here just to complaint about others if not then tell which other network you make 100 time more I would be very happy to join in your referral which will give you benefit

12. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it seems to be your well thought spamming. just make comments in each thread and not even reading the posts. you clearly need to chose for what purpose you are here.
    if something not works out i will say clearly without making fuss like someone else has habit/nature of.
    you need to move your concern towards network rather than members

rajin, May 11, 2013 IP
  13. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    I am here for getting help and helping others not like just you to come here and complaint about other network

why are you not sharing network where you earning 100 time more may be it will help others

also actually being a direct visitor to digital point how many time you really buy or click in add here

lets be more positive

14. neeraj1997

neeraj1997 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me explain you brother...
    Think as an advertiser..If i am paying some amount for some 1000 pop ups of "CAR LOAN" which will have some CPA offer. Now I go to ad network and tell them i am ready to pay some amount and try to give me traffic from "auto sites"...

Case 1
    Now when a user is coming through search engine, there is good chance he/she is looking for something related to Cars, autos.etc and there is good chance that he will see the ad and buy something from it.. That's why advertisers pay better rates if they get more conversion. Rates increase and decrease on bids..

case 2 (your case)
    You probably had some websites (mp3, image share, or any viral stuff) so you have lot of visitors but your traffic has less value as it's not TARGETED ..
    as an advertiser if my precious ads are given to your sites, they will not bring any conversion and no profit for me...

So you get poor ads like "you are the 1 millionth visitor " or "how Mom of 4 makes 137$ everyday " etc.

Direct traffic doesn't have much value compared to the Search engine traffic..and n you case , you sound like a victim of that...

neeraj1997, May 11, 2013 IP
    aassociatehit likes this.
  15. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    Nice explanation and this really helps understand

very impressed with your knowledge

16. neeraj1997

neeraj1997 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well most of the people don't understand why such low cpm. That's why i had to write those things,..First one should think that will u pay such high rates advertise on your own site??? NO..then how can you shout that a particular network isn't paying you well..

edomz people certainly knows how to do business and that's they have some loyal publishers ( I am one of those:D ) will always stand by them..

neeraj1997, May 11, 2013 IP
  17. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have large and loyal visitors base and i do understand why do SE generate more cpm but that not means you can't get good from direct traffic. every advertiser care for a click .banner is there to give brief and attract.

rajin, May 12, 2013 IP
  18. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    your visitor may be loyal to you not to advertisers and they need to be loyal to advertisers ultimately they are one who spending money not you

You can get some cpm in direct visitor which are most cases not much useful though if you don't get good rate or get blocked in network you cannot blame network you need to blame your traffic.

aassociatehit, May 13, 2013 IP
  19. rajalakshmip

Best Answers:

If you have a good amount of direct visitors, which means there is ahuge amount of fan following already for your website. It is almost proven that sites like this will almost convert. It is not a big deal in getting paid from networks. you can send a lot of CPV traffic and get paid. But if you want to get paid well and scale up your business you need real and quality traffic. Any webmasters in this forum will understand and can see what is the truth. What is the site name and we can see what is the truth

rajalakshmip, May 13, 2013 IP
  20. rajalakshmip

Best Answers:
    I'm not interested in any kind of referrals, since I know what I'm doing. But if you take any network there will be always people with negative comments. Lets take google adsense, there will be always one or the other getting banned for cheating. Which doesn't mean the site is worst. It means you are making some mistake and you will have to correct before blaming others.

Did you ever site and looked in to the issue why the site is not converting? Its not going to work if you speak harsh and others will listen to you... Hoping you will improve the way to commenting on others.

rajalakshmip, May 13, 2013 IP