1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Four years later, I thought it time to introduce myself!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by meholaman, May 11, 2013.

Hey all,

I've actually been here for over four years, but I realised just now that I never formally introduced myself. Now that seemed a bit rude, so I thought I'd take a moment to say howdy, and tell you all a bit about me. I hope the moderators don't mind me doing this so late on!

What attracted me to DP in the first place was the opportunity to learn more about online marketing from a bunch of friendly people with heaps of experience, and that I'd like to think I've done. Along the way the board also turned me into a freelance writer of online content, and I've been doing that pretty much since I joined the site.

While I've written tonnes of articles on anything from whisky to industrial carpet cleaning, my main interest is marketing. In fact, I graduated at the top of my year with an MA in Management with Marketing, and right now I'm pursuing a PhD in consumer research (which is a specific field of study within the broader area of marketing).

I'm not really working on any real website projects at the moment apart from a professional academic CV/blog type of deal, as well as one advertising my academic tutoring and proofreading services. That said, I'm always happy to consider a JV or straight content creation job if the right partner or client comes along!

I look forward to spending another four years with you all, and it's been a pleasure to do business with many of you throughout the years.

meholaman, May 11, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  2. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Finally!! After four years, you'd introduce yourself. :D Anyway, should I say ''Welcome to the forum'' or??

VukasinI, May 11, 2013 IP
  3. meholaman

meholaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, yes, it took me rather a while! I see you joined a bit more recently, I suppose I should be the one welcoming you! ;)

meholaman, May 11, 2013 IP
  4. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe in 4 or 5 years.... :D

VukasinI, May 11, 2013 IP
  5. Solar Oblivion

Solar Oblivion Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to Digital Point! (The welcoming that you never got!)

Solar Oblivion, May 11, 2013 IP
  6. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Just say "Hey what's your name, the one who said Hi after four years"
    though that's quicker than me I seem to have taken six years

Revelations-Decoder, May 11, 2013 IP