1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BEWARE Of SolidTrustPay - Unreasonable Blocking of the Accounts

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Johnny2059, Apr 12, 2013.

Hi guys,
    let me share with you some seriously bad experience which I recently had with SolidTrustPay.

Everything started a few months ago with suspension of our account due to some "suspicious activity". Whatever I tried as hard as I could to reach the SolidTrustPay Stuff over email or phone, to get a little closer to the core of the problem, all I got from them was lack of interest regarding my case and inability to provide any solid evidence supporting their claim. It should be also noted that my usage of SolidTrustPay as a Payment Processor was in accordance with their terms.

A bit desperate due to the fact that my account has been fully verified and monthly turnover on the account was exceeding $ 100,000 USD (probably you can imagine how much they earned in fees). After the last 3 months is the situation as follows: My account remained unreasonably blocked with 16,000 USD in balance and noone wants to deal with the issue. This is not how reputable and trustworthy payment processor should act. Better stay away.

Currently I and my laywer are considering legal action against SolidTrustPay.

Have a nice rest of the day and do not get SCAMMED!
    - Very angry former user of SolidTrustPay.

Johnny2059, Apr 12, 2013 IP
    postcd likes this.
  2. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing and thanks for considering legal action for the good will of all present and future stp users. hope it is good idea. make sure they are acting agains TOS or it might be bad idea to do leg. action, because can take long time and alot of money and can end up in their favor.

postcd, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  3. STPay

STPay Peon

Best Answers:
    We are very sorry to hear of your situation and that you feel that way about STPay. Please submit a ticket and include your username so that we may look into this further. Please include "investigate my account" in the subject line so that we may locate your ticket right away and address the issues you are having with your account.

STPay, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  4. Johnny2059

Johnny2059 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So to the current situation as of 09/05/2013...

SolidTrustPay has contacted me and explained that well-known HYIP (ponzi scheme) called ProfitClicking has marked some transactions which I received as fraudulent/unauthorized. Although I have replied with exhausting explanation and supplied all requested materials to support my claim that ProfitClicking is purposely trying to get rid of the big investors which were withdrawing big amounts of money and therefore could endanger the stability of the ponzi, in my opinion this behaviour is absolutely unfair towards the common people/investors/participants, however still could be expected from fraudulent ponzi scheme.

However what got me absolutely shocked was that SolidTrustPay, the payment processor which should be independent and impartial, has agreed with this ProfitClicking ponzi scheme, that for preservation of their good long lasting cooperation, it will be the best if my account will remain blocked and all assets forfeited (or in other words returned back to the fraudulent ponzi owners).

By the way this is called fraud and participation in the operation and management of the ponzi scheme - Both qualified as crimes in the most of the world.

So in the nutshell... This behavior confirms that they support, cooperate and defend the interests of the ponzi schemes rather then the rights of the regular customers.

As long as I have been working in this industry I have never experienced such kind of behavior and it is absolutely unacceptable and I strongly advise any present or future SolidTrustPay's customers to properly consider whether they want to entrust their money to such payment processor which refuses to defend rights of its clients and behaves fraudulently.

Johnny2059, May 10, 2013 IP
  5. STPay

STPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Again, we are very sorry that you feel this about the service. As previously requested, we asked for you to submit a support ticket with a specific subject line and have been diligently watching for it. We have not seen a ticket with that subject line. We would be happy to look into your account specifically, if you could please provide us with your solidtrust pay username.

STPay, May 10, 2013 IP
  6. Johnny2059

Johnny2059 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have already contacted me via priority email and in conclusion told me that my account will remain suspended, because it would be best for the preservation of your good cooperation with the ponzi scheme called ProfitClicking.

Last edited: May 11, 2013
    Johnny2059, May 11, 2013 IP
  7. Johnny2059

Johnny2059 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So to be clear SolidTrust Pay is a scam and worse then any ponzi system, because they do things which you can't even imagine and mostly things you would not expect... No doubt people are scared and selling their STP funds for 20% loss, just to get rid of it. This whole ponzi payment processor is going to be taken down by some government authority in the near future anyways.

Johnny2059, May 15, 2013 IP
  8. makcapri

makcapri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Johnny2059 for updates

makcapri, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  9. darren fisher

darren fisher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am just starting to sign up for solidtrustpay.com and they have put me through the ringer with all this ridiculous verification. They keep making me do the same things over and over. Finally after sending about 20 different id's, pictures, signatures, bank files, voided checks, notes from the bank etc.. they email me telling me my account is FINALLY verified. Then when I go on there to set up my account, they tell me I have to pay a $39 merchant fee. So I go to my bank and put in $50 only to find out when I went back to the solid trustpay site they want another $15 on top for a wire transfer (all this was NEVER mentioned before hand). Then it says this is still just to apply, so in other words they could just pocket the $40 plus $15 to send and say F.U. you were not accepted. Anyone have a similar experience to share? Cause I am getting real tired of this company. They seem like a total scam and have mega complaints on the web about taking forever to pay people.

darren fisher, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  10. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a STP account and used it few times for few online transactions. I must say after reading all this I really had luck not to get my account blocked and lose about $15,000. Verification process took about 2 months or more. Incredible...

Matei Gavriluta, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  11. darren fisher

darren fisher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just may be a glutten for punishment, but I took the chance and signed up with solidtrustpay.com, even though my gut is telling me don't. At least if someone does a mass lawsuit, i'll be a good witness and I'm very good at taking bad businesses down or at least hurting their reputation (if they are truly bad only). The thing I want the public to know about Solid Trust Pay is that https://solidtrustpay.com is NOT free as they will have you to believe. First they had me going in circles doing every ridiculous verification under the sun over and over again. I mean I was taking pictures close up with my id, holding a voided check, I sent tons of different photos, angles, several different signatures on thier statment, signature from a bank representive, bank statements, signatures of their agreements etc.. after all this, they kept sending things back saying this wasn't accepted and that wasn't accepted. It was a nightmare. I was surprised they didn't ask for DNA.
    FINALLY, after getting an email stating I was finally accepted, I go to create credit card buttons for my site, then it takes you to a page that says you have to pay $39 to still verify your bank (AGAIN) after ALL the banking stuff and everything already sent and verfiied. So I say to myself ok, so I go to submit the $39 THEN $39 turned into, "oh by the way it's another 15 to $20 (depending on how long you are willing to wait) to send the $39 so in fact it's really $54 to do it through their site. THEN you have to take another file, scan it, sign it then take it to your bank to fill it out with all your information, id trasaction number etc.. Then that was ANOTHER $24's sprung on me. So altogether it was almost 80 bucks to use solidtrustpay.

I submitted a ticket to Solid Trust Pay and asked them why they are not upfront about all these fees before hand. I said why do you have us jumping through hoops for all this verification that is beyond ridiculious, then at the very end you spring on us another $80? I also stated that they had a very bad online reputation and I was taking a chance here and I felt that their way of business is extremely misleading. So this is the ticket I received back from a man named John from solid trust pay I received today.

P.S There was another fee of $1.15 to verify the bank in the beginning of all this mess and when I first signed up, I accidentally pressed the button 3 times so it charges me 3X the $1.15 and still says I owe the $3 something to them for it. So this was included in this answer from solidtrustpay which to me was very cold and short.

(FROM SOLID TRUST PAY)
    "Hello (name),

"Please note that you are responsible for the user agreement and terms of service which you must acknowledge before you are able to do business with our company or any other internet based company around the world. Ours fees are stated in the user agreement and once again on site in the case of auto verification. Please review the following link:(he added the termsofuse link here) which shows the simply stated fee for the auto verification feature. Any member who would use this service would see the same page. Please review the terms of service.

---
    Sincerely,
    John"

(end quote)
    He never once had a valide reason for it. Eeryone knows no one relaly reads the user agreement and my the new internet laws it is mandatory that these things are also made in plain view on the website. I think they need to go back and read the FTC rules over again.

Conclusion

I will keep EVERYONE updated on this matter and how it works out. If they pull a number of holding my money, I will immediately just take thier button right off my site and my advise to anyone else to do the same. There's too many other merchants to choose from. I just happen to be extremely preoccupied since I'm getting ready for surgery this month. I read in here someone had $16,000 accumilating with them and never received it thus far. I would of taken that button off my site as soon as it hit a few hundred. I've been burned before for $1000 from an old company called Jensleypay. They were a wannabe replica of paypal and total thieves from the UK. I never got my $1000 and so I did so much damage to their site it was down within that month (lol). I told the girl I hope that $1000 was worth losing your business, because it's the last time you're ever gonna see another dime after I'm done with ya.

darren fisher, Sep 2, 2014 IP
  12. daniel_inovate

daniel_inovate Peon

Best Answers:
    hi guys,
    I'm new to solid trust pay and I'm already frustrated with how they operate and mainly how they handle there support tickets.. the problem is whenever I try to log into see my support tickets and finally figure out whats going on, it wont accept my username and its really frustrating because I know for a fact its all the right information.. I don't know why they cant just give a quick summary on what I should do or if it was resolved in the email they sent out instead of directing me to a faulty login page.. almost feels like they are dodging my questions. literally the only contact I get is one email telling me the ticket is resolved and I get sent somewhere I cant access. makes me so frustrated and I'm seriously thinking about changing processors, I don't even care about the money at this point they are putting my business on hold..

daniel_inovate, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  13. Don Bala

Don Bala Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for stopping me dude :)

Don Bala, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  14. George Martinez

George Martinez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for .this awareness mate! Hopefully, many can read and see this

George Martinez, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  15. kino$$$

kino$$$ Peon

Best Answers:
    I am have the same problem they unreasonably block my account. I tried submitting a ticket and no answer there live chat is also down and all my founds go directly to my account can any plz help.

kino$$$, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  16. cashininnow

cashininnow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agreed!! Solid Trust Pay sucks!!! Very unprofessional. Long story short - I had to fight tooth and nail to get a refund for a service I never received, ultimately no help from STP. Realizing they don't care about their customers, I made a withdrawal (which STP charges a fee for) and they sent me a bad check. I sent them TWO screen shots of my bank account statements clearly showing the bad check and service fee. Now I'm getting the run around from them trying to get my money. STAY AWAY FROM SOLID TRUST PAY!!!
    P.S. If a lawsuit comes about, I'm in!!!!!!

cashininnow, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  17. JReed120

JReed120 Peon

Best Answers:
    So half the complaints here are that STP hasn't got enough security for its members, and doesn't care about them. The other half are indicating that STP has too much security and is too hard to use. I see a lot about fees too, one post claiming that STP tried to trick them into believing their services were free? Do any free payment processors exist on planet earth anywhere? Why would you think that? You're working with money online, of course you have to carefully read TOS, this isn't a Twitter account.

Truth is SolidTrust Pay is an amazing alternative to the major corporate processors like Paypal and Stripe. Lower fees, higher security, more personable interactions with customer support and merchant support -- they will literally call me on Skype to have a conversation with me if something is wrong with my Merchant account. I've been there for 5+ years and every day gets a little better :)

https://www.solidtrustpay.com/ref/yjjg0z0q

JReed120, Nov 25, 2016 IP
  18. STPay Voice

STPay Voice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is an old post, but worthy of a response. SolidTrust Pay would never block an account without cause. These causes include: attempted abuse or fraud, submission of falsified or stolen documentation, attempting to scam customers by closing down a website and not refunding but rather skimming the money out personally, or being on a terrorist or criminal list. I am able to speak on behalf of SolidTrust. If you respond here and include your username, I am happy to look up your account and all notes concerning any contact you have had with us.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    STPay Voice, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  19. STPay Voice

STPay Voice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Although this is an old post, it is always important to set the record straight so that readers are aware of all sides of any discussion. We were able to locate this account and review its history. The account was verified within a week with no issues. At no time was this account ever blocked, and the member had no problem withdrawing their entire balance within 3 days of request.

20. STPay Voice

STPay Voice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We were able to locate this account and fully review this member's issues. She sent funds to a merchant using STPay which did not register on the merchant's website, even though it went through successfully (error in the merchant's programming, not STPay's). The customer contacted the merchant who said they did not have the payment (even though it clearly showed in their STPay account) so the customer contacted STPay trying to explain the situation. We have just now reviewed the responses from our support team. The responses were NOT helpful and did not assist the customer!! She can rest assured that the associated CSRs will be dealt with immediately!

Ultimately, however, this customer DID receive the refund from the merchant, so that situation was resolved. Now on to the check problem. To add to this customer's frustration, the check cashing partner that we were using was shut down without notice to us and we had already issued a check to her. The check could not be cashed, adding insult to injury for this member. We put the value of the check back into her STPay account, with no fees, plus provided her with a $15 reimbursement of all costs associated with the uncashed check. We will have our Payments Department Manager contact you personally via email to assist from here on in.

Our sincere apologies to this member who indeed was not helped as professionally and quickly as she should have been. But the good news is that she lost no funds, her account is available to her anytime, and we will ensure she receives any withdrawals as she wishes.