1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free SEO For Non-Profits

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jmjinks, May 8, 2013.

Since it becomes very difficult to use any of my SEO work from my previous employer for my personal portfolio (for testimonial purposes), I am looking at offering my SEO services for free to a select number of non-profit organizations. I figure this way I can build my portfolio/testimonials back up with some of my work as well as help a good cause at the same time.

If you are currently involved with a non-profit organization that could use a boost in their search engine rankings, please send me a PM.

jmjinks, May 8, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will be lucky most serious non profits (charities) have in house SEO/web development teams.

Revelations-Decoder, May 8, 2013 IP
  3. marckolius

marckolius Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is true, But... I work for one and know of many that do not. I will forward this generous offer for you! Try craigslist as well. People gravitate to the word FREE.

marckolius, May 8, 2013 IP
  4. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

well I suppose smaller ones might not but proper charities tend to have in house. I have talked with some of the top charities web folk and they all have twitter pages etc so OP could try there to.

I take it this is for portfolio building so I would say don't throw all towards charities only as they can be hard to come by even to give free to.

Revelations-Decoder, May 8, 2013 IP
  5. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of small non-profit company showing their works toward society, and collecting donation, would you say it non-profit organization?

SERPpoint, May 8, 2013 IP
  6. upsurge

upsurge Member

Best Answers:
    consider the regular organizations and offer seo services for a nominal cost.

upsurge, May 8, 2013 IP