1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simple email script...I think!

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by silvastar, May 6, 2013.

I was wondering if a script exists that is similar to how real estate agents email out their listings each day.
    • Someone posts their home for sale after filling in a predefined set of fields about the property for sale. It then creates an individual page showcasing that house. Once sold (expired) that listing gets taken down.
    • Buyers or investors nominate their criteria for that house and once a day all those new homes meeting the buyers criteria get auto emailed in a nicely designed email template.
    • Buyers or investors need to sign in and nominate their preferred categories (ie price, location, rooms etc) and can get redirected to a members section plus receive the daily email outlined in point 2.
    Preferably this site would be based on a user friendly CMS so we can edit and create new content once completed.

Thanks...
    P.S. This isn't a real estate idea but that is the most effective way for me to describe my problem.

silvastar, May 6, 2013 IP
  2. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Try with AJ Classifieds - Real Estate which is the best real estate classifieds script software to create your real estate portal.
    http://www.ajclassifieds.net/products/real_estate/index.php

rashida, May 7, 2013 IP
  3. silvastar

silvastar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Rashida
    The thing is I'm not after a real estate website. That is just used to best explain what I am after (as mentioned in the P.S.).

I'm really trying to find the email solution that can grab the new postings from my site that have been entered by a user and when that criteria meets those on our database, I want to be able to send an email off to them.

I wonder if Aweber or Mailchimp or something can do this automatically with an API?

silvastar, May 8, 2013 IP
  4. akram210712

akram210712 Peon

Best Answers:
    You wanted to create a contact me form? that will directly deliver to your mail box?

akram210712, May 12, 2013 IP