1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which one's more enjoyable?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by haryoko.hardjo, Apr 19, 2013.

Which one's more enjoyable, to work at home with unlimited income by doing online or wake up every morning go to office to work in team?
    Honestly those 2 things have different plus and minus. I love to work at home doing my online business but sometimes I miss to have lunch together with workmates :D

haryoko.hardjo, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  2. Norman Glover

Norman Glover Peon

Best Answers:
    I think thats important that you enjoy that work you do at home or away I love my job and I am doing at home

Norman Glover, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  3. Nucita

Nucita Member

Best Answers:
    the one which makes you feel like doing it no matter what.

Nucita, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  4. merlin77

merlin77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    An office is just a place to go. It's just a building. Take all the people from an office and stick them in a garage with same rules and the work would still get done. I think some people like an office for more of the social interaction aspect of it, albeit on a subconscious level.

All my friends work in office's and I work from home. A lot of them call me when they get off work. When we talk it's rarely about what they are working on at work, it's almost always about the people at their job.

Whether it's an office, the beach or your bedroom, do what you love and you'll be happy.

merlin77, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  5. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Working from home with unlimited income.

Gianni Palazzo, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    both are fine for me if i like the job

lifeplayer, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  7. tekkers

tekkers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can stay at home and have all the money in the world but do you really want to live the life of a hermit

when you are out at work in a working environment you meet so many people learn so much and if the environment is right it has a good social impact on your health and keeps you on your toes

tekkers, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  8. Jack McCourt

Jack McCourt Peon

Best Answers:
    working from home is great and all but you have much less motivation and its nice to have a laugh in the office :D

Jack McCourt, May 2, 2013 IP
  9. Joe Consterdine

Joe Consterdine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Money will not make you happy. Obviously we all want to earn money but it is only till you EXPERIENCE having lots of money that you will internally learn that it isn't the money that makes you happy.

The process of doing what you love and giving value is what you really need in your life.

Joe Consterdine, May 5, 2013 IP
  10. ribas

ribas Member

Best Answers:
    One thing that you should know,:D but yeah, true living is more enjoyable rather than stay at home all along day alone.

ribas, May 8, 2013 IP
  11. IMPackage

IMPackage Active Member

Best Answers:
    Having a passive income without working is more enjoyable than the 2 you mentioned :p

IMPackage, May 8, 2013 IP
  12. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    I prefer working from Home but my worry would be my social life.Definitely you will miss allot from the outside world.
    So i think both are good but it depend on how you balance between your job and your social life.

BRITTANEY86, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  13. Digiteyes

Digiteyes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me, the deciding factor is how far you need to travel to work. If you are starting early, and need to drive to work through "rush hour" traffic, and you do not live close to your work place, this can add a lot of time and stress to your day. In this instance, being able to work from home would be preferable.With regard to the aspect of missing out on your social life if working from home, this is something that you would need to adapt to. As many on this forum will have experienced, once you leave an employment, very few, if any of your former work colleagues will make any effort to keep in contact with you. Best just to accept that this is going to happen, and just get on with your life.

Digiteyes, Aug 13, 2013 IP