1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone earning from this?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jasonlwe, Mar 11, 2013.

Hey guys, I just happened to stumble upon hotelscombined(dot)com and their affiliate programs. I wanna ask are they reliable? Is anyone earning from them?

jasonlwe, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  2. dillon

dillon Member

Best Answers:
    I use hotelscombined on a travel site where a lot of the user intent (search keywords) show that people are looking to travel to the topic areas, still, the conversion with this HC has been very low (>0.5). They are reliable and they pay in my experience, it is just that the conversion is low. Hope that helps.

dillon, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  3. mohammedasar

mohammedasar Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    hi @jasonlwe
    i am working with hotelscombined since months and got paid on time so don't be afraid to work with them.
    This affiliate program is not similar to other ones because your traffic must be targeted to convert their leads into a completed reservation (sure not 100% of leads should be converted) so you can get your payment because they are not paying for such leads .
    most of their affiliates got their account suspensded due to non completed reservations because they are getting bad traffic to their website, so hotelscombined is a very good source of revenue if you understood how to work with them if not you will get your account suspended .

mohammedasar, May 7, 2013 IP
  4. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    But they offer low commission rates as Affiliates can earn only between USD $0.50 and $2.00 per lead.

rankwatch.com, May 7, 2013 IP
  5. mohammedasar

mohammedasar Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes they pay between $0.50 and $2.00 per lead and this is not low rates for the lead, because its not a commission from the reservation its just for a search done from the visitor, and if you have good daily visit you will earn fine .

mohammedasar, May 8, 2013 IP
  6. gingimaster

gingimaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been a member there for over a year, but onyl started promoting it about 3 months ago.
    Excellent returns!
    Very recommended

gingimaster, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  7. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    the best hotel sites for commission is Agoda.com, take a look at their affiliate program... partners.agoda.com

MobileInternet, Jul 10, 2013 IP