1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is SEO Dying or We are Killing It ???

Discussion in 'General Business' started by samrit_can, May 7, 2013.

As we all aware of this, SEO is not same like 5-7 years back. I am really confused if it is dying or we are killing it or I should say we have killed it. Unethical practice of SEO selling creepy links, fraud with genuine buyers has changed the whole scene.

I know experienced and faithful service providers are still surviving and earning good from this market. But , what about those thousands of the fake providers who came like seasonal rain , spoiled the market and left and it will take too much time to clean up this stuff.

SEO is still one of the most happening business, but how should we get that trust back of the buyers ?

samrit_can, May 7, 2013 IP
  2. Abh

Abh Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is evolving.

Abh, May 7, 2013 IP
  3. isababy

isababy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Rand Fishkin made a great point on his recent Whiteboard Friday.

We just can't be "SEOs" anymore. It is continuously evolving. Our task is more than just dropping links and guaranteeing rankings.

That is why the name is also evolving. We now call it online marketing, inbound marketing, etc.

isababy, May 7, 2013 IP