1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Bookmarking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ashutoshksingh, May 7, 2013.

I would like to know about SB.I heard from somewhere,nowadays the technique of SB has been changed.Title & description is not repeated for even second site .Change the title & description to each & every website for social bookmarking.Is it true?
    Please help me how can i do SB to increase the visibility of my keywords in major search engines.

ashutoshksingh, May 7, 2013 IP
  2. upsurge

upsurge Member

Best Answers:
    diversifying your keywords is an advantage but there is nothing wrong in good old method as well.

upsurge, May 7, 2013 IP
  3. biznics

biznics Member

Best Answers:
    Diversifying or no diversifying, Social Bookmarking isn't as effective as it was. Instead of submitting to hundreds of sites, try to submit your site to only reputable and authority SB sites. Remember, it's not about quantity (it was never about quantity), it's about quality.

Good luck,

biznics, May 7, 2013 IP
  4. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, if you can change the description and title each time while doing social bookmarking submissions, then it will be more effective as you will be able to produce quality links..instead of doing submission with same description and title which looks like copied, unnatural and spammy activity to just get backlinks from these sites in the eye of google

afoley77, May 7, 2013 IP
  5. ashutoshksingh

ashutoshksingh Active Member

Best Answers:

can you tell me one more thing ..this technique is also implemented on directory submission.
    Thanks

ashutoshksingh, May 13, 2013 IP
  6. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes this is best for title changing and also description you have change an alternative meta content so this is best policy for promotion...

SASA Techno, May 13, 2013 IP
  7. ashutoshksingh

ashutoshksingh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to know from you what is the new techniques are used by people to promote their sites regarding major search engines.One important thing is how can i do off page seo to promote my targeted keywords.
    Thanks

ashutoshksingh, May 14, 2013 IP