1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New project - permanent links on high-quality websites

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tattoos, Sep 27, 2010.

1. nickvad

nickvad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Signed up, will let u know how it goes!

nickvad, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  2. gagansinghal

gagansinghal Banned

Best Answers:
    This site is not opening today....

gagansinghal, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  3. theresaseo

theresaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay big issue lately as we all know of is the Penguin Update - http://www.seobook.com/penguin-update which has caused my site and others I work on, to completely TANK in Google! With regards to GetGoodLinks - isn't this type of link building going to get penalised now?? I am concerned; as the damage may have been done here and we can't just go and and undo all of the links we have built! Seem all the naughty, spammy sites should be hit with this penalty, not us who build quality links, from industry related websites to great high quality content informative sites! - all us SEO companies are tearing our hair out!!

Do we all sign this to get our sites looked at? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVxdmdRWFJRTjRoLWZVTHZkaTBQbkE6MQ&ndplr=1

theresaseo, Apr 29, 2012 IP
  4. johnlink

johnlink Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

we can give you links. please let us know what theme related links do u require. For more information we can talk on skype : pengjig

johnlink, May 5, 2012 IP
  5. SkullCop

SkullCop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got this message on my dashboard:

Unfortunately the advertiser of http://xxxxxxxx.com/ and http://xxxxxxxx.com/ which ordered link placement from you apeared to be a credit card scammer so the payment for this review can't be made. We are deeply sorry and ask you to remove the link you placed to his website. Also unfortunately we are forced to make a refund for this review.

And my balance is minus now. This is unacceptable since I've already paid my content writer to write those review.
    How can I be the one who take the loss and not the broker?
    You are the one who accept this advertiser in the first place, I just do the jobs that you guys gave me.

SkullCop, May 21, 2012 IP
  6. theresaseo

theresaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi There all,

Well I have gone through 222 links that were posted on one of my top campaigns in GGL - and it seems 89 of them have been de-indexed and yes, you know what's coming.........my site has tanked!!!

Since Penguin my sites have been hit rather hard and I am now working relentlessly to get the link profiles diluted and contact most webmasters of the remaining links and even up the anchor text - so it is more "branded" than "money" anchor text or indeed get them removed completely - as you can imagine it is a painstaking task - today being 7 hours or more just on one campaign.....

Now my question to T-34 is - do we get out money back?? After all we have no links on these sites now and you go guarantee this..

Also one more question.....I was told that I could not remove my balance or funds from GGD I would have to keep the funds in my account?? I am sure my bank and Paypal will assist?

Financial guarantees you state:

GetGoodLinks gives you maximum guarantees for the links you get:

guarantee for the page indexation in case your link is published on a non-indexed page;
    financial guarantee from our system for three-month lifetime of your link;
    financial guarantee from our system for non-reduction of the PR within three months after your link is published;
    voluntary insurance for your link against disappearance.

theresaseo, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  7. maxaquin

maxaquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i cant register. can anyone help me?

maxaquin, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  8. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    The site is very heavy in loading or it has now problem ?

TheCreator, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  9. Gazgolter

Gazgolter Member

Best Answers:
    How do i sign up for http://getgoodlinks.net ?

Thanks

Gazgolter, May 7, 2013 IP
  10. emily

emily Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When I click "Sign up" it keeps going to login page instead...

emily, May 8, 2013 IP
  11. Izax

Izax Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am a long time member of this website, whether there are changes to the withdrawal of money in the account publiser you? because I do not have a withdrawal via PayPal anymore ..

Izax, Nov 4, 2015 IP