1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Must Read] How I got my Adsense disabled (Google very smart)

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by raj085, Apr 13, 2013.

Man google has the best tracking system for catching invalid clicks. I was a newbie
    at that time and getting an adsense account that time was very easy (2010). I built
    a blogspot blog and added adsense ads in it.

My ISP uses a dynamic Ip address system; So, every time I connect internet I get a
    new IP address and a new geolocation. I connected and disconnected my internet,
    cleared browser cookies, changed browsers every time. I visited my own site and randomly clicked my own ads. It was like 200 page views and 10 clicks and all done by
    me. I visited my site by google search, not directly. I left no eveidence after I changed
    my IP addresses in PC. I cleared registry, never used google chrome, changed so many different types of browsers. Everything was natural.
    But I think google tracks computer hardware IDs too...
    My Adsense got banned after 25$ was finalized.

I did this just to test the tracking system of google. I m not really interested in Adsense.
    I was getting natural page views and natural clicks too from google search engine.

Conclusion:
    Even Smart Hackers can't cheat Adsense System, They have got very strong system and are very advanced technology.

raj085, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  2. nvidura

nvidura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this information. But NO. Web based apps are not allowed to assess hardware level ids anyway. Your click patterns and account specific ratios must have triggered their alarms. They check click through ratios, time frames, avg clicks per user, etc.. They have large databases. They know how genuine websites operate, once the alarm is triggered, they just compare your numbers with others.

nvidura, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  3. raj085

raj085 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I did everything naturally CTR was very low. I was getting natural clicks too.

raj085, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  4. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree a web base application can't check hardware ID, unless they have a backdoor to send hardware information..
    One question, why you don't use chrome ?

One think I am sure is, although I clear cache using firefox tools or using CCleaner, some items are not cleard completely..

bluebenz, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  5. raj085

raj085 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Chrome is made by google itself...
    So its risky to do such things with chrome which is made by google!

raj085, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  6. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, ok..
    I was not think about that, I thought chrome has a system hiding something that can't cleared using CCleaner..

bluebenz, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  7. raj085

raj085 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh god I wish Adsense gives me second chance. I need it no other ad network pays as good as adsense.
    This thing is really bugging me!

raj085, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  8. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You already have done the mistake.

pupul, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  9. mrinalaha

mrinalaha Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I tried signing up for adsense just after starting a blog. I failed. Now, my blog is quite good and in blogger. Is there any way to apply for adsense again. If I try to apply, google says my email had an issue, but did not give a chance to see the issue!!!

mrinalaha, May 4, 2013 IP
  10. mohammedasar

mohammedasar Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    try to change the email which you are signing for adsense with, make sure your blog doesn't violate their terms of service .
    cheers

mohammedasar, May 4, 2013 IP
  11. wppluginss

wppluginss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you want new adsense account then start over the process with a different website, a different email account and different payee name. If this works out then then you can get a new adsense account

wppluginss, May 6, 2013 IP
  12. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get back into AdSense from invalid clicks then you need to do the following:
    • Change address
    • Dissociate yourself with your old Google account
    • Change anything that would lead you back to your old account
    • If you have a unique real name then I'd change it. However, if you have a common name (+surname) then you should be alright.
    • Move to another country or city
    • New websites.
    That's it. Hopefully you shouldn't get banned.

echo_unlimited, May 6, 2013 IP
    adsenseplr likes this.
  13. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    What a crazy thing to do. :confused:

GregWR, May 8, 2013 IP
  14. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its time wasting to email Google again & again . there is 1% chance to get back your account.

OSSEO, May 14, 2013 IP
  15. Darkplanner

Darkplanner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually, oddly enough if you accumulate a lot of clicks from one location they will flag you. Also chances are your resolution was the same, your browsers were kind of similar and so on.

They detect these kind of things and used them to determine invalid clicks.

I thought I would at one stage get banned for clicking on 1 ad by mistake but it was all good.

Darkplanner, May 14, 2013 IP
  16. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    rofl. I really dont see why anyone would bother trying to click on their own ads, its just not worth it. You might have been having fun / not serious about adsense, but it will possibly haunt you later in life.

Just FYI, I play on a game (not talking a massive billion dollar corporation such as google, just a simple online game) and if anyone repeatedly clears cache etc, it immediately places that account under suspicion. Things such as:
    1. logging in from known proxy servers
    2. constantly clearing cache or cookies
    are two things that will highlight your account and get your account investigated -> and thats only for a simple online game.... I would imagine that a billion dollar coporation would also look into this. Very few % of people online clear their browser cache, and the ones that do clear it, dont normally clear it for every single browsing session. You are talking about an insanely low number of people from around the world would legitimately view only one site, before doing an entire system purge.....
    If just 1% of your clicks are from people with clean browsing history, well, its a bit suspicious if you ask me.

but you should also realise that google keeps track of how many times a search phrase is googled for, (keyword tool) so surely they would be able to tell that a it is highly suspicious, that a user, with no browsing history, (as you cleared cache) would suddenly have the urge to google your site and browse your content and click on ads. Was your site really in the #1 spot for its google keword? If not, there is gotta be some sort of percentage of times that a result is googled and that users had to scroll down to find the result. If (for example) your site was on page 2 for its keyword, then the number of times that your site is googled, vs actually found would be very low.

As far as page views vs clicks go, i dont think that there is a standard ratio. I think (but could be wrong) that it is more based on number of unique visits, and from that (like 1 in 100.) Like everytime that you did this, you would have had a high number of clicks per UV. Maybe you would have had more chance, if you visited your site 99 times, with unique ip, browsing 10+ pages each time, then on your 100th visit, maybe, just maybe you could have clicked on an ad.

Even if you did have a unique IP everytime that you did it, you can generally tell which company that IP address was assigned to. If something like 50% of all your ad clicks are from xx company, (which you just so happen to have access your google accounts with) then surely this would look a little suspicious? Even so, can you guarantee that everytime that you login that it is a different ip address? I mean, you would really need to record each and every ip address, and if its one that you used for click bombing, you would then need to re-connnect, check ip, just to make sure that it is unique again before you click bomb or even login to adsense.

I just dont understand how you would ever think that clicking on your own ads would ever be worth the time, and I really doubt that there is any way to do it without being caught.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
    matt_62, Jul 18, 2013 IP