1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vendor help on CLickBank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by misterdonman, Jul 22, 2009.

Hello everyone, I'm new in affiliate marketing, I recently signed up as a vendor at ClickBank, everything was approved and I payed. But now I'm lost, I developed the creative and all the support materials for the affiliates. But I don't know what to do next? I serached for my own site on the marketplace and I couldn't find it. Did I miss a step or something? The site is not on test mode, the products were approved. If some one could help me with this I would really appreciate it because I'm starting to get desperate. Thanks in advance for you help.

Good day to everyone. :):):)

misterdonman, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  2. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The product appears in the marketplace one day after it gets approved. So if you got approved today, you should see it tommorow.

Next thing you might do is, announce your product on this forum, in hopes of attracting some affiliates to promote it

Ripped, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  3. misterdonman

misterdonman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that man, I was getting nervous with it. After an affiliate finds my product appealing, I'll give him the creatives?

misterdonman, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  4. georgea

georgea Peon

Best Answers:
    Good work! I hope everything is sorted out now?

georgea, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  5. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck on this, make sure to check everything is working correctly before you start promoting it you don't want to lose money :) and affiliates.

willyboy104, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  6. misterdonman

Best Answers:
    Well that's waht I'm trying to do so far, jajaja. Thanks for your wishes.

Good Day:):):)

misterdonman, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  7. misterdonman

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the good wishes. Well, I already have the creatives for the affiliates, some good banners, links and a couple of texts for them, but I guess that the only way to see if everything is ok is when I start wotking with them, don't you think so? By the way I read your ClickBank journal on your blog, it was quite good, hope to keep on getting the updates of it.

Have a very nice day :):):)

misterdonman, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  8. Cliff DeBenedetto

Cliff DeBenedetto Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I had the same problem. I signed up for CB in a hurry before I was ready to start promoting it, and my product wasn't showing. I called support and they said because I had an account for x number of days but no sales, I would have to have a sale for it to show. The lady told me I could drop the price of my product to $5, create an affiliate account and purchase my own product via the hoplink. I did this and it worked. Hope this helps :)

Cliff DeBenedetto, May 6, 2013 IP
  9. TheLadyBug

TheLadyBug Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @ Cliff

Wow did clickbank really tell you to buy through your own aff link?

Are you serious? LOL

TheLadyBug, May 6, 2013 IP
  10. TheLadyBug

TheLadyBug Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @ Mister

What is your website URL?

Tell me the url and I'll give you some advice.

11. Cliff DeBenedetto

Cliff DeBenedetto Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes she did :). I was very surprised, but I wasn't going argue. I will take any advice you have to offer. I've been on CB for about a week, gotten some traffic but no sales :(. You can find my product on CB by searching "solidworks", there are only a handful. If you can look me up on CB and offer constructive criticism, I would be greatful!

Thanks!
    solidworkszen.com

12. TheLadyBug

TheLadyBug Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a hard time understanding your product, I understand it's something you do with some but what?

Are you sure you're in the right niche?

My suggestion is just let it be and move onto some easier niches.

Find the niche before creating the product, know that there is demand use the free google keyword tool.

Your product might be good but I've never heard of it and still don't get what it does, looks like woordworking but for other materials.

13. Cliff DeBenedetto

Cliff DeBenedetto Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sure I'm in the right niche, I'm an engineering manager and engineering is my passion. I can't imagine doing anything else :). I wouldn't have the passion with an "easier niche". I did my research months ago, and there is a market for CAD training videos, particularly Solidworks. You might be right, I wounder if lookers are confused as to what CAD (Computer Aided Design) or Solidworks is.

14. Cliff DeBenedetto

Cliff DeBenedetto Peon

Best Answers:
    Basically, I offer free videos in my squeeze page to entice people to opt in to my mailing list then email market to them. My free download is a set of very basic training videos, and my paid product is a series of more advanced training videos. Solidworks is the most common design software for mechanical engineers, it is very difficult to learn and I have developed videos that make it easy to learn. If you can offer me advice, I would be greatly appreciative :).

15. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So you have a product you want people promoting? One recommendation, think like the affiliates you want promoting the product. Smart affiliates, the best ones you want promoting, have criteria (non leaky sales pages) and so on. And I've heard arguments against this, but some say Google doesn't like repeat content so even if it seems nice for both parties having pre-written articles, would end up hurting everyone.

01123581321345589144, May 6, 2013 IP
  16. TheLadyBug

TheLadyBug Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Change that yoga picture at the top, your domain ends with "zen" combined with that picture made me think it was a guide on becoming a "yoga master" LOL

Put up some headline close to the top where you say "Learn Cad design..." So people know right away what it's about and don't get confused..

Promote this on super releavt/targeted forums... put up youtube videos... comment on related blogs no spam real comments... write articles on other keyword rich domains/blogs you setup.

This is a very small tight niche, so you need to super target, you won't get affiliates so easy unless they have a site on the subject already.

17. fredthered

fredthered Peon

Best Answers:
    Although you will automatically get some affiliates, the hard work actually beings now. You must go out and advertise your affiliate program. This forum is a good start, as are others.

Go out and find list owners in your niche. Just search google for:
    <niche keywords> name email subscribe

and you will get a ton. Make new relationships and try to convince them to promote your product. Tell then what's in it for them. This can have a huge impact on your income!

fredthered, Aug 5, 2013 IP