1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling .PSD to HTML5/CSS3 valid code

Discussion in 'Services' started by twiggy, May 3, 2013.

Sold To

Shakil for $15.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I will convert your basic .PSD design into fully valid HTML5 and CSS3 code. This is for the first page only and is for basic designs. This doe's not include extras like drop down menus, image galleries or any other page enhancing code. I will do this for $15 per page. Extra inner pages can be added for $10USD each

- More complex designs add $25USD extra per page.
    - If you need drop down menu's coding please add $15 per page
    - Your code will be fully standards compliant.
    - The code will be cross platform for the latest browsers IE9, FireFox 10+ and Google Chrome. Extra browser supported please contact me for details.
    - Turn around time is 5 business days from the .PSD being received. Add $30 extra per page for express order of 3 business days.

Any questions please ask.

twiggy, May 3, 2013 IP
  2. matters5

matters5 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No portfolio? No sykpe?

I need PSD 2 HTML done today. I have two sliders in PSD that you need to change to HTML and CSS so that I can add it to an existing website slideshow.

matters5, May 6, 2013 IP