1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best programing language

Discussion in 'Programming' started by software Engineer, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi! guys
    which is the best programing language in your thought ?

software Engineer, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  2. Ellys Kho

Ellys Kho Guest

Best Answers:
    it's must be HTML << since like advance programing language like PHP , Smarty ,etc still using HMTL

Ellys Kho, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  3. HorrorMovies

HorrorMovies Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer to use Binary.

HorrorMovies, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  4. darrentaytay

darrentaytay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Firstly, HTML isn't a programming language, it's a markup language. Markup languages and programming languages are entirely different.

Secondly, "the best programming language" is extremely subjective and everyone will give you a different answer. If you're looking for a language to learn, first understand what you're trying to program as every language has its uses, pros and cons. It's up to you to decide which one you want to learn.

darrentaytay, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  5. wren11

wren11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    c++ is the industry standard, So from an overall perspective based just from that and i needed to pick one, I would say it was the best.

wren11, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  6. annaharris

annaharris Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think c# will be the most user friendly programing languages.

annaharris, May 1, 2013 IP
  7. annymarker11

annymarker11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    C and C++ as these two works as the basis of all other advanced and popular languages today.

annymarker11, May 1, 2013 IP
  8. mriveran7

mriveran7 Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on what you're programming. Javascript is good web development scripting language that is simple to learn and is a good starting language for anyone trying to begin programming. I believe C++ and C# are still industry standard. So for high level programs I would assume they are still the best languages to use. It's all a matter preference.

mriveran7, May 1, 2013 IP
  9. scriptjerk

scriptjerk Active Member

Best Answers:
    PHP is the best for simplicity i believe.
    But if you want to get into raw power, C++, or any of the C langs.
    As a web developer, I make use of PHP, so for me that is the best one for that purpose, but if I needed to write source code for most apps in linux, im pretty sure im going to need C under my belt. Plus, if i remember right, PHP in fact was written in C as most probably are. Its best to be multi-lingual tho. You know, a different tool for the job.

scriptjerk, May 1, 2013 IP
  10. chatvana

chatvana Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @HorrorMovies :

Reminds me of a T-shirt caption :
    "There are only 10 people in the world who understand binary. Those that do and those that dont."

chatvana, May 1, 2013 IP
  11. plb_team

plb_team Member

Best Answers:
    I think Objected-C because if you know you can be earning lots than other. Average Salary is £45,000

plb_team, May 2, 2013 IP
  12. redajiya

redajiya Peon

Best Answers:
    java , c

redajiya, May 3, 2013 IP
  13. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    PHP for web development use.

karthimx, May 4, 2013 IP
  14. Code Developer

Code Developer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think HTML,PHP,CSS & C.

Code Developer, May 5, 2013 IP
  15. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've learned a ton of languages in an effort to find the one that I'm able to be most productive in and enjoy the most. My favorites so far have been Ruby, PHP, Lua, and C#.

Ruby has a ton of excellent screencasts, a vibrant development community that is friendly to beginners, and is easy to pickup. There are gems available for most tasks you can think of and really makes solving personal problems and scratching your own itch fast and fun.

PHP is ubiquitous, easy to learn, well-documented and very productive for beginners. It takes a bit of effort to produce robust, forward-looking software but it is possible. Beginners should start with 5.4 and utilize the modern additions to the language. Composer makes managing dependencies as easy as in Ruby or Python. Finding help is very easy as are jobs.

Lua is simple enough that you can master the entire language quickly, has a similar performance profile to compiled languages, interoperates with C very well, and is widely used for scripting software you may already have (games, security tools, etc). Scripting existing tools is an easy way to get into programming and people have been doing this for years by learning the LISP dialect that is used by the emacs text editor.

C# is what Java should have been. It's pretty easy to learn, very powerful, and as long as you're solving problems for Windows a good option to learn. Lots of jobs are available and you can get the IDE you need to write the code for free.

freelancewebaz, May 5, 2013 IP
  16. jhine

jhine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whichever fits the purpose.

jhine, May 6, 2013 IP
  17. temp2

temp2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Google is "the best source for coding/programming", for me :)

temp2, May 6, 2013 IP
  18. Logist

Logist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It all depends on what you want to do. If you intend to be doing system-level programming, you will need C/C++. If you are going to be doing web development, you should look at JavaScript, HTML5 (not exactly programming, but…), PHP, Ruby, Python and similar languages. Desktop application programming would be under any of the .NET languages for Windows-based machines, Objective C for Mac. Many of these languages are not strictly for the categories that are listed here. For example, Ruby and Python can also be used for applications developed for the desktop.

Overall, it doesn’t matter a whole lot where you begin. The basic concepts that underlie development in any of these categories remains the same no matter what language you are using. The things that change are the keywords, syntax and other programming language-specific constructs, but those are easy to adapt to once you know the basics.

Logist, May 6, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.