1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Question and Answer Makers - Long term job

Discussion in 'Services' started by A14, May 5, 2013.

Hey ,

I am hiring people who can make questions and answers .This need some creative skills .Ofcourse i am looking for people with high quality language level .For example , if i provide a website URL - you will need to make 5 questions for which the website can be answer , and answer each question with the website url with in the answer .I will have more orders like this .You don't need to post it anywhere - Just make them in a MS word and send me .

Please add me on skype - alteckhc to disuss more.

Thanks !

A14, May 5, 2013 IP
  2. rajgupta

rajgupta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi.

Please pay up for all the previous tasks first before posting new jobs here!!!

We have been still waiting for $12 and to all the communication tried we have got no response form your side. This is a ridiculous approach to a community of loyal freelancers like Forum digital point.

To all users - Beware.

rajgupta, May 5, 2013 IP
  3. A14

A14 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can't pay to anyone who doesn't do the job properly .Sorry .I asked you to do a different job in my hosting and you completely messed it .And what's more ? You also did install all stuffs on wrong domain when i clearly mentioned the right thing to do .There can come many users who can vouch that i am legit and pay if the right work is done .

Interested people can skype me .

A14, May 5, 2013 IP
  4. leftwheel

leftwheel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Is this job still available? If yo i am interested. What's the payment?

leftwheel, May 15, 2013 IP