1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap web hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by noorbaduk, May 4, 2013.

Recently I have found a web hosting company which offers very cheap web hosting.
    iwrahost truly a best web hosting company through providing cheap monthly web space hosting.
    It offers different web hosting package for different types of consumer for example if I want to buy 200 MB then I have to pay $.092 per month, if I want to buy 2GB, I have to pay $.92 per month. Do you think is iwrahost cheapest web hosting solution? You are requested to give your feedback.

Last edited: May 4, 2013
    noorbaduk, May 4, 2013 IP
  2. Greg Ramos

Greg Ramos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They may not be the cheapest host but they are sure affordable host. It don't sound good when you call a host cheap or ask if its the cheapest host sounds more like they are actually cheap and they don't buy new equipment what not if you understand.
    They have some decent plans, and great that you have found them and you think they are truly the best hosting provider.. Biased on many factors it depends in order for a host to be the best for a certain person.. Everyone has their own site needs some site big some small.

Greg Ramos, May 4, 2013 IP
  3. noorbaduk

noorbaduk Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your wise comment

noorbaduk, May 4, 2013 IP
  4. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1usd per 2gb for shared hosting is not bad. the price is low so you may give it a try. Im currently with instantcpanelhosting.com. they are cheaper, but have less disk space. May think to switch.

postcd, May 12, 2013 IP
  5. Teodor

Teodor Banned

Best Answers:
    You will get what you pay for... when it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like hostdepot.com. Since 1997, they have been providing stable hosting services in USA. Customers' safety is the main goal for them.

Teodor, May 13, 2013 IP
  6. TheMostCreative

TheMostCreative Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It should be about money , it should be about quality, you can get unlimited hosting for like $1/month but for how long will it be down?

TheMostCreative, May 13, 2013 IP
  7. bunty200

bunty200 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check out this for cheap web hosting. top10bestwebsitehosting

bunty200, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  8. hosting_spec80

hosting_spec80 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are talking about budget low cost hosting companies, don't forget to mention iPage as they provide unlimited resources and the price is rather affordable.

hosting_spec80, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  9. grmahjula

grmahjula Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at protoboxe.co.uk they look cheap $1 for unlimited disk, bandwidth etc, they say thier uptime should be 99.9%, however have no experience with them, btw they take paypal

grmahjula, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  10. Lucky Hammad

Lucky Hammad Member

Best Answers:
    Also Try mazahosting.com this company provide cheapest hosting. SSL Secured client area.Instat Activation

Lucky Hammad, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  11. Densely

Densely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I donot think that these kinds are hosts are reliable most of the time, as they used to shut down their services without any notice, and in that case you will lose all your hard worked website file, DB, and articles and revenues associated with it.
    I would rather recommend you to go for a popular yet cheap hosting service provider. You can find several of them in the market (Such as Godaddy, Bluehost,Hostgator), and sometimes these reputed hosts provide unbelievable deal with as low as $1/month hosting.

Densely, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  12. jdef

jdef Member

Best Answers:
    i believe that good and cheap and fun hosting is servinio.com,i have hosting there from 6 months and i'm very satisfied about their services.

jdef, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  13. jimesh89

jimesh89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

What if you will get unlimited linux based shared hosting for 14.99 per year and more over you can get any domain free if you purchase hosting for more than 3 years.

Find out more @ webis.in/hosting

If you have any problem than feel free to contact me on live chat or you can contact me personally on my skype id: Jimesh95

If you will buy hosting for 5 year than i will give 10% extra discount.

Kind Regards,
    Jimesh Pandya

jimesh89, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  14. carlosx2

carlosx2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When dealing with cheap hosting you should keep in mind that they are using the same stuff as the more expensive hosts. So where do they cut cost. Well most done they limit you and they oversell. They calculate how many people would use up their plan and how many will be staying be low it. This how they can offer very cheap solutions. When ever you run in a trouble they are the first to pull the plug out of your site. Hosts like hostgator are on the same backbone as many others who is being managed and developed by softlayer.

carlosx2, Jul 1, 2013 IP