1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is There A Payment Processor Within A Day

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by IMbusiness, May 1, 2013.

I need to create a payment processor which can start within few hours. Most require a submission process. Is there any processor which can start quickly.

IMbusiness, May 1, 2013 IP
  2. Indausdev

Indausdev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are several payment processors and Paypal would process your payments right away.

Indausdev, May 2, 2013 IP
  3. IMbusiness

IMbusiness Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply, I am setting a payment processor in India and Paypal doesn't accept domestic payments in India.

Some one has some experience with the rest listed here or can guide me which one to choose based on speed of application and benefits.
    http://www.comptalks.com/payment-gateways-ecommerce-india/
    and http://www.quora.com/Which-is-the-best-payment-gateway-for-small-merchants-or-events-in-India

IMbusiness, May 2, 2013 IP
  4. Sonwebhost

Sonwebhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may get paid the same day but may take 3 days to get the funds into your hand

Sonwebhost, May 4, 2013 IP
  5. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:

For accepting domestic payments within India, try PayUPaise. For more info, read this and this article.

nihangshah, May 4, 2013 IP
  6. oFuel

oFuel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I doubt you'll find a suitable payment processor without a proper application process. You can go for 2CheckOut, you'll be able to accept PayPal payments with it but they'll require additional documentation like driver's license, national identify card etc etc.

oFuel, May 4, 2013 IP