1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making $$$ a Day with adsense and want to sell on flippa

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by kdb_bdk, Apr 7, 2013.

hi everyone,
    I have 3 sites that each one is bringing more than 100$ a day with adsense
    I tought that maybe I can sell those websites on flippa
    how much you think they could bring me
    thanks

kdb_bdk, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  2. Indausdev

Indausdev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If the site is well established you can get 6 to 10 months of revenue depends on the niche, number of interested bidders and your site establishment. There are lots of interested buyers here and on Flippa. Digitalpoint being a free board I would recommend to push it on sale here first rather then Flippa which would just ask $s for every single thing. Here is how much it would cost if you want to sale a site at good price on Flippa

Listing Fee: $29
    Featured Listing: $50/time (You would need to feature your listing at least 3 to 4 times to get good amount of interested buyers so you would need to spend $200 on this)
    Success Fee: 5% of the sold amount so if you sale your site for $1000 you would need to pay $50 to Flippa as success fee
    Privacy and other listing upgrades are additional costs if you opt for them.

So all in all you end up spending around $300 at least if you want to sale a site for $1000.

Indausdev, May 3, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and WebiDroid like this.