1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

POPCPM - Official Thread - Payza Added!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ngeinc, Oct 9, 2012.

Hello Webmasters,

Today we have great news, we have added a new payment option to our methods of payment. Payments can now be made via Paypal or Payza(AKA Alertpay).

We have also raised our ecpms to the next level. Here are some of the good things in our network, as of now we are giving out a high Ecpm rate for the following below:

CPM Rate - Countries

$0.35 CPM - United States
    $0.15 CPM - Australia, Switzerland,United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Austria,
    Germany,Netherlands
    $0.10 CPM - India, Malaysia, Belgium, Sweden, Japan, Finland, Brazil
    $0.05 CPM - Rest of World

We are giving 100% Fill Rate for all countries as of now so we hope this will boost publisher earnings.

Hope to see you guys once again use POPCPM for those of you who havn't. We currently will no longer approve any more adult websites in our network anymore. Our ads are 100% clean, and have no redirects or malware within them, give us a shot once again and you will see major changes and improvements in our network as of October.

POPCPM Admin
    Jeff

ngeinc, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  2. vlt

vlt Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will try your network.

vlt, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  3. barcodeunit

barcodeunit Member

Best Answers:
    BEWARE - It appears that POPCPM has stopped sending out payments to its publishers. They owe me over $5K in earnings. Support aka Jeff Hung is no longer responding to PMs, emails, skype or anything.

I will update this thread if I receive payment, otherwise i HIGHLY recommend not using POPCPM.

barcodeunit, May 3, 2013 IP