1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

POPCPM.COM - CPM Network Looking for Publishers For Premium Platform with high eCPMs!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ngeinc, Feb 27, 2013.

Hey webmasters,

POPCPM.COM is currently looking for more publishers for the premium platform side located at PREMIUM.POPCPM.COM.

Premium Publisher Features:
    - Top Brand Name Advertisers from Doubleclick
    - eCPMs are based on performance. Better placement of ads can raise eCPMS as high as $1.00
    - Higher eCPMs compared to regular POPCPM publishers, ranging from $0.10-$1.10 eCPMs for banner ads.
    - More Forms of Payment Options : Paypal, Payza, Check
    - $50.00 Minimum Payment
    - Bi-Weekly Payments meaning payments twice a month.

We are currently only accepting publishers with websites that have less than 100,000 in their alexa ranking as well as they must have a decent % of US traffic.

If you have a website like this and is interested in joining our premium side, please email otherwise you can also add me on skype : popcpm and i can also help create a account for you as long as your website has the requirements.

POPCPM Admin,
    Jeff

ngeinc, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  2. barcodeunit

barcodeunit Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't gotten my last payment yet. I have been trying to contact my rep (jeff/ngeinc) for the last 15 days through email, skype, and PM with no success. please advise.

barcodeunit, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  3. NotoriousGG

NotoriousGG Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been waiting to get my Payment for more than a month now and never got it...Every time I send an email to Jeff, he says he's busy and he's working on it...then what?!?!?

and now he stopped answering any emails anyway

NotoriousGG, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  4. permendrain

permendrain Peon

Best Answers:
    they not even counting the impressions from 7th April.

permendrain, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  5. barcodeunit

barcodeunit Member

Best Answers:
    BEWARE - It appears that POPCPM has stopped sending out payments to its publishers. They owe me over $5K in earnings. Support aka Jeff Hung is no longer responding to PMs, emails, skype or anything.

I will update this thread if I receive payment, otherwise i HIGHLY recommend not using POPCPM.

barcodeunit, May 3, 2013 IP