1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Been used P.POPCPM.COM?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by bearbbs, Apr 24, 2013.

I move from PREMIUM.POPCPM.COM to P.POPCPM.COM.

A substantial decline in the number of impressions.

Normal day is 40000 - 55000.

but ... Now only 14xx.

Some people also have this before?

I have e-mail to , but did not reply!

bearbbs, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  2. barcodeunit

barcodeunit Member

Best Answers:
    BEWARE - It appears that POPCPM has stopped sending out payments to its publishers. They owe me over $5K in earnings. Support aka Jeff Hung is no longer responding to PMs, emails, skype or anything.

I will update this thread if I receive payment, otherwise i HIGHLY recommend not using POPCPM.

barcodeunit, May 3, 2013 IP
  3. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I just recently found this topic and am concerned as Jeff Hung of POPCPM has been using our exchange to serve advertisements

Unfortunately, we've been sending him daily payments for his earnings, and we do not have the ability to reimburse any publishers of POPCPM directly. We also cannot speculate as to the legitimacy of these claims. However, I can release some information that may protect future publishers.

If anyone has been using POPCPM, please PM me or email me at
    We are investigating this issue and we're open to helping in any way that we can. In that event that anyone pursues legal actions, we are willing to release documents to substantiate your claims.

Publishers should also be warned that Jeff Hung uses grifthost.com and egriftads.com as networks to serve ads in our exchange.

His user profile on DP is https://forums.digitalpoint.com/members/dauggi.668629/

njfail, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  4. yummychan

yummychan Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using Popcpm and Jeff's behaviour has been very irregular. In the end, not trustable for me. Popcpm is not a serious business (in my opinion).

yummychan, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  5. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    We've been contacted by several publishers from PopCPM, some who have received payments, and some who have not.
    We've also spoken with Jeff, and hes informed us that some of the people who have not received payments were barred from the network due to bot/proxy traffic. Jeff has told me that he is planning on retiring his company PopCPM, and focusing on being a webmaster. This in my opinion explains why he may have not been responding to support requests as frequently.

I simply represent the exchange that Jeff was using to monetize his traffic, so there is nothing I can do concerning publisher relations with PopCPM. I can only release information that we have on the matter. If any previous publishers of PopCPM are interested in joining our exchange, feel free to check us out at ValueViewMedia.com
    If you have any questions or would like to talk more about the situation, feel free to PM me or email me.

njfail, Aug 4, 2013 IP