1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 100 USA Impressions for 40 cents - Immediate Results

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by CashflyAlex, Apr 4, 2013.

Our new site, Cashfly.com, pays out around $4 CPM for 1,000 USA impressions (other countries accepted too, at various rates). We actually pay per impression, so you can see your earnings per each impression you get (you wont have to wait for 1,000 impressions to see immediate real-time results).

Q: How does it work?

A: Take the link you would like to monetize and enter it into our shortener. We will give you a shortened link which you will have to drive traffic to.

We are like Adfly, except the general consensus is that we pay a lot more since we are closer to the advertising source.

Q: Does the quality of traffic matter?

A: Yes, if it is junk traffic or bot traffic, we are not interested, you will not get paid for it. Social traffic or genuine website traffic is what we're looking for.

Please post your experiences with Cashfly here to help our business :)

CashflyAlex, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  2. coows

coows Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alex,
    Kind of hard to jump ship from Adfly to you when your threshold is $50.00 vice $5.00

coows, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  3. zetttaxco

zetttaxco Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why I can not sign up at Cashfly?

zetttaxco, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  4. Cashf.ly

Cashf.ly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello!

Could you please share a little more information of what you are experiencing when you attempt to sign up?

The CashFly Team

Cashf.ly, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  5. zetttaxco

zetttaxco Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, I can signup now. How much balance do I need to be able to payout?

zetttaxco, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  6. Cashf.ly

Cashf.ly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :) Great news! Just go to the "My Account" page (cashfly com/dashboard/account) and your threshold can be set by you!

Once you have that set then you have your goal amount to earn! Also, don't worry if you do not reach your goal amount. Your earnings will be carried over to the next month or until you have crossed the set threshold. The more you earn, the more likely you will cross that goal with no hesitations!

Also, feel free to visit our FAQ's for answers to general inquiries, as well as you can keep up with updates and news on our NEW Facebook & Twitter page!

The CashFly Team

Cashf.ly, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  7. zetttaxco

zetttaxco Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $ 50? That is impossible. Please change to $ 5 (same with adf.ly). That is realist

zetttaxco, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  8. coows

coows Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would agree 50 is a little steep. I brought that up on the second post but didn't receive an answer.

coows, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  9. Cashf.ly

Cashf.ly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We were actually in the process of updating this and soon there will be a payment threshold of only $5!
    Expect that change soon and in the meantime don't let that prevent you from earning with those high CPM rates, get in on the action until then! Thank you for the outstanding feedback!

Time to shorten those links!

The CashFly Team

Cashf.ly, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  10. CashflyAlex

CashflyAlex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cashfly is OFFICIALLY OUT OF BETA!

We're coming out swinging. We now offer $5 as a minimum payment as requested :)

Also, all earnings are in REAL-TIME. Our competitors have a 24 hour delay, why? I don't know, that's weird. We would never do that to you.

We also don't scrub - at all. Our stats add up and make sense. We have better rates too, just compare and see for yourself.

Refer your friends for a 20% bonus on their earnings before they sign up under someone else.

We're better in every way. If not, tell us why, we listen, we evolve. Lets get it.

CashflyAlex, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  11. zetttaxco

zetttaxco Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You said payment on Cashfly is real-time, but its fact I am required to wait 30 days in order to receive payment. I suppose this is no better than your competitors that offering payment 1x24 hour. I have got balance of $ 6, fast pay me or I will move to your competitors.

zetttaxco, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  12. xprofit

xprofit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    when networks mention real time they are talking about their tracking system not their payments. cashfly has real time tracking for your earnings and adfly updates earnings every 24 hours only

xprofit, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  13. Cashf.ly

Cashf.ly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you @xprofit! "REAL-TIME" earnings are relative to your statistical tracking, which in turn means faster results when watching your earnings add up!

Also, we feel it is great to note that you have certainly met our low $5 minimum threshold and will be paid on our next cycle!

Cashf.ly, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  14. zetttaxco

zetttaxco Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In the last month I've been getting a balance of $ 6 as comment that I publish comments in this thread, but why now all of a sudden my balance down to $ 3? Where has my balance is $ 3?

I thought so, this website will never pay me, he justifies any way that I can not payout next month is corrupting my balance amounted to $ 3, but was clearly in the Top Short Links (Last 30 Days) Earning I've reached $ 6 over almost $ 7.

I am very disappointed because this website has cheated me, please return my balance and then pay me.

Attached Files:

zetttaxco, May 2, 2013 IP